-->
Me: A Naughty One

I am an ordinary spanko girl, a wanna be rock star. A girl who plows through life at breakneck speeds armed only with her cape, a girl who never cries when she falls down.

Once quoted: "Now that's enough to make any spanko swoon!"

Him: The Professor

He is a high socked, strict, very swoony and academically inclined, adult male authority figure with a passion for administering hard but caring spankings to bright, creative, and impulsive naughty girls that need to learn discipline.

Once quoted: "I determine fair, Young Lady"

~~Click here to bookmark this site~~


This egg hatches on February 7, 2006! Adopt one today!This egg hatches on February 7, 2006! Adopt one today!
This egg hatches on 03/01/06! Adopt one today!This egg hatches on 03/01/06! Adopt one today!This egg hatches on 03/01/06! Adopt one today!



  • Back to School
  • Bring Me Your Hairbrush Naughty One
  • Revel in the Sensation, Naughty One
  • Guess the Implement Part I
  • SWISH THUMP CRACK SPANK SIGH
  • Stay There and Relish Your Caning
  • Anticipation
  • Your Good Girl
  • Photo Album
  • I Am Me Again

  • You Are Spanked When You Are Bad
  • Report to the Headmaster's Office
  • How She Came to Be
  • Open Letter of Gratitude
  • Back to the Spanking Basics
  • Essence of a Girl
  • Who We Are
  • Discipline/Punishment/Correction
  • Spanking it Forward
  • Sore Bottom Reflections
  • What About A Spanking Blog, Mr. Vonnegut?
  • Feeling the Burn: Accepting the Spanko Parts
  • Spanking Me Home: Thoughtful Fences and Limits
  • My Thoughts on Punishment Spanking
  • Spanking Acceptance and Enjoyment
  • Constructing a Spanking Relationship
  • Risk and Spanking Dynamic
  • Let that be a Lesson
  • Fascist Spanko DJ
  • Bang Bang You're Swooning
  • Falafel, a Caning, and a Reset For A Naughty School Girl
  • Masochist? No But That Works Too
  • Commenting On Comments
  • Naughty Girls Get Spanked
  • Newest Spanking Purchase
  • Chasing the Burn
  • Spankings for Good Girls
  • Father Figure
  • The Non-Physical Cuddle
  • Peppermint Stick Rocks
  • Quacks Like A Spanko
  • A Gift
  • Exquisite Pain of Spanking
  • 100 Spanking Things About Us
  • So What Does a VCS Bath Brush Feel Like?
  • It's Gotta Be the Weather
  • Filed Under: Humiliation
  • Productive Authority
  • Losing My Voice
  • Killing Me Softly
  • Tantalizing
  • A Work in Progress
  • Falling Down A Rabbit Hole
  • Roleplay: Playground for the Creative Mind
  • 100 Things About Me
  • Punishment Spanking Tomorrow
  • Discipline-o-gram
  • Antsy Spanko Girl
  • Spanking Horny
  • Ramona's Brave Bottom
  • I Am Running Away to Join the Circus, So Don't Wait Up
  • Spanking Videos? Oh, Please Tommy Lee Jones
  • Secret Spanko Country Fan
  • Bored and Grounded So Explicate Me
  • Night 2 of Adv. of a Grounded Naughtyopath
  • Spanking Tunnel Vision
  • Call On me~Spanking Trigger?
  • Happy Spanko-ween
  • Spanking Game Called On Account of Rain
  • Stupid Is As Stupid Does
  • Even Silk Can Be Tacky
  • What Type of Spanking Do You Crave
  • Twas The Night Before Christmas, Professor
  • I Have A Cold...Sniffle
  • Musings of an Approval Masochist
  • Insatiable Spankee's Ultimate Spanking Fantasy
  • Vague Spanking Fantasy
  • Schoolgirl Spanking: The Fairchild Way
  • Needing This: Part 2
  • Needing This: Part 1
  • A Caning Story
  • Do I Have Your Attention?



  • BETHANY'S WOODSHED
  • Spanking stories galore!
  • SPANKINGNEWS
  • Its like a morning newspaper....for spankos :)
  • SHADOWLANE
  • Erotic spanking, corporal punishment, discipline, spanking clips, spanking parties, spanking chat....I could go on and on :)
  • REALSPANKINGS
  • Spanking video clips and pictures...a fav of Professor's
  • COLORADOSPANKERS
  • Aimed at Colorado spankos, I think this is a great site for everyone looking for corporal punishment information.

  • REMITTANCEGIRL
  • She truly is one of the most amazing writers....her story writing is something to aspire to
  • FAIRCHILDACADEMY
  • Professor's swoony school girl site that he made for spanking roleplays
  • WINTERMUTE
  • Erotic spanking stories that push buttons :)
  • SAINTFRANCISSCHOOL
  • The ultimate haven for the private school girl in all of us. I love these stories. Very spank worthy ;)
  • PUNISHMENTBOOK
  • Free spanking pictures & great links
  • LAURA'SSPANKINGCORNER
  • I cut my teeth on the stories on this site when I was first exploring my spanking kink
  • SERIJULES
  • I love this site

  • LONDONTANNERS
  • Straps, paddles galore for the discerning disciplinarian
  • HANSONPADDLEWERKS
  • Wooden paddles, leather straps, rattan canes, birches...ugh! So many ways to punish a naughty bare bottom!
  • VERMONTCOUNTRYSTORE
  • The $15 long handled wooden bathbrush: A Disciplinarian's wet dream and a naughty bottom's worse nightmare.

    The current mood of naughtyone at www.imood.com
    My Bloginality is ENTP!!!
    The WeatherPixie


    BlogTagstic - Blog Directory

    Listed in LS Blogs
    Blogwise - blog directory
    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Blog Trashed by Mandarin
    The Unofficial Assville NetRing

    Join | List | Previous | Next| Random
    Previous 5 | Next 5
    Powered by RingSurf


    Erotic Spanking Sex Site

    Professor, what kind of masochist am I?

    Little One,

    After some brief thought, "Approval Masochist" is the best I have come up with. You seek approval from me like another masochist seeks pain ("Pain Masochist", or another seeks humilation ("Humiliation Masochist"). The categories are not exclusive. That is some S&M types tend to be "Pain and Humilation". You are "Approval and Pain".

    - Your Professor



    Saturday, July 09, 2005

    100 Things List

    I finally finished my 100 Things About Me List, so here it is for your reading pleasure :)

    1 I am a girl.
    2 I was born in the same hospital as both my mother and grandmother.
    3 I was born on a Thursday.
    4 I am a Pisces.
    5 I am an ENTP personality.
    6 I taught myself how to read when I was 2 1/2.
    7 I have a milk phobia. Seriously, I can't drink milk because it is white. And a colloid.
    8 I am also afraid of Ouija Boards. And squirrels.
    9 I hated my freckles until I went to Ireland
    10 I can wiggle my ears.
    11 I am a compulsive gum chewer.
    12 I used to get caught chewing gum in school so much that finally, my 7th grade science teacher decided enough was enough, and would make me write the word "gum" in *every* square on a piece of graph paper, front and back, whenever he saw me chewing gum in school.
    13 After that, I got caught chewing gum in 7th grade only three times and I also developed a crush on my science teacher :)
    14 When I left 7th grade, my gum compulsion returned in full force and I chewed my way through the rest of my
    school career and into adulthood.
    15 I read Flowers in the Attic in 5th grade while on the bus heading to summer camp and it scarred me for life.
    16 I have been keeping a journal since I was in 4th grade.
    17 I cried when I first got boobs because then it hurt whenever I tried to catch a football.
    18 I only have a cell phone. No home phone.
    19 I took 6 years of Latin in school.
    20 I have been carried out of a burning building by a firefighter.
    21 I hate wearing socks in the house.
    22 I have a fan on in my bedroom even in the winter.
    23 I once got my tongue stuck to the top of a frozen concentrate orange juice can at the grocery store and the manager ended up pouring warm water over it to get my tongue unstuck.
    24 I can hit a speedbag like a boxer.
    25 I still believe that if I pull the covers over my head at night, nothing can get me.
    26 I used to smoke cigarettes out my bedroom window in middle school for the buzz.
    27 My first love was a boy in fourth grade who was my square dancing partner.
    28 I have had 14 teeth pulled. Nine of them were baby teeth and only one was a wisdom tooth.
    29 My first pet was a goldfish named Mr Wiggles.
    30 I never took a bus to school because we always lived close enough for me to walk.
    31I dont understand poetry
    32 When I was little, I stuck a knife in an electrical outlet even though people had told me it would give me an electrical shock, just to see if it really would.
    33 I disagree with modern physicists. I think quantum mechanics is crap.
    34 I am a sore loser.
    35 I once got knocked out when I got hit in the eye by a hockey puck while playing floor hockey at school.
    36 I believe in reincarnation and I think I am a young soul
    37 I am a great parallel parker.
    38 I fractured my tailbone as a child trying to fly by jumping off my swing set with an umbrella during a hurricane.

    39 I always drink to get drunk, or I dont drink at all.
    40 My mother is a functioning alchoholic.
    41 I hate the month of February.
    42 I never go anywhere without my mp3 player.
    43 I love to play hockey.
    44 I didnt know how to do fractions until my chemistry professor in college tutored me.
    45 I am a good juggler.
    46 I am obsessed with Bono and literally swoon when I hear the song With or Without You.
    47 I love thunder and lightening.
    48 I have never seen an episode of Sex in the City.
    49 I have seen every episode of West Wing.
    50 I have only one filling and I got it three years ago.
    51 I shot a gun for the first time when I was 11 on a gun range with my uncles and cousins, and I cried because it was so loud.
    52 My favorite latin saying is "Ab Initio".....which means "In the beginning"
    53 I have been to *alot* of concerts and the ones that stand out in my mind include: Sting, Eric Clapton, U2, Bob Dylan, The Grateful Dead (before Jerry died), Madonna, Dave Matthews, Creed,
    Sarah McLachlin, Natalie Merchant, Harry Connick Jr and Pearl Jam.
    54 I nearly got crushed in a mosh pit at a Mighty Mighty Bostones concert and got to meet the band because of it.
    55 I perferated an eardrum at lollapalooza in 1994 and didnt know it until the next day because I was stoned on pain killers.
    56 I used to shoplift in college and one time I stole a director's chair from the JC Penney shoe department just because I could.
    57 I believe that marijuana should be legal.
    58 I believe that people who hurt kids should be brought to the town square and we should be able to throw rocks at them.
    59 When making a sandwich, I always add a slice of tomato, but will take it off before I actually eat the sandwich. I like the idea of tomato but not the tomato itself.
    60 I dont get grossed out easily.
    61 I am obsessed with Sharpie markers.
    62 One of my favorite authors is Stephen King and I believe that if he were of a different genre, he would be more respected as a writer.
    63 I am composing this list on the same day that I had surgery to remove a pin from my wrist.
    64 I read, on average, 100 pages an hour and reading is an area where I am truly gifted.
    65 I love the smell of dirt.
    66 I have never used products like Mary K or Avon for my skin. I have always just washed my face with soap and water.
    67 I think Disintegration by The Cure is the best album to have sex to.
    68 I cant pass a swingset at a playground without swinging.
    69 I am very ticklish
    70 I have four pairs of Doc Martens; 2 pairs of boots, a pair of shoes and a pair of sandals.
    71 I had a good friend die of AIDS.
    72 At home I am most comfortable wearing yoga pants and a white wife beater.
    73 I can raise one eyebrow without raising the other and that is because I used to practice it as a small kid after watching "6 Million Dollar Man" reruns that my agorophobic uncle had on tape.
    74 I am horrible with money.
    75 My favorite game is Boggle.
    76 I once took the Mensa test just to see if I could pass. And I did.
    77 I prefer a standard over an automatic....I think it is a control issue.
    78 I can drive and roll a joint at the same time.
    79 My favorite TV show is Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
    80 My fantasy TV Spanker is Giles from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
    81 I blush over the littlest things, all the time.....and I hate it because it is embarassing.
    82 I love four square and kickball.
    83 I love jeans from the GAP and t shirts from Urban Outfitters.
    84 I have never contemplated suicide.
    85 I think that the whole West Nile Virus thing is way over rated and I am more afraid of the effects of DEET on the central nervous system.
    86 I *am* however, fearful of Mad Cow Disease.....I do think this is something we should fear.
    87 I sleep on a futon that I had handmade by a company in Salem, MA. This is our second futon mattress from this company and I will never go back to sleeping on a regular box spring and mattress again.
    88 I am an avid kite flyer.
    89 I hate turtlenecks.
    90 I am very good at alot of things but I am not an expert at anything.
    91 I say the word "fuck" too much and wish I didnt.
    92 I didnt see ET until I was an adult.
    93 I think "The Little Prince" is a work of pure genius and it is one of the few books that moves me to tears.
    94 I tend to laugh in inappropriate situations. Like funerals.
    95 I am an all or nothing type person. I can't feel half way about anything.
    96 I love being outdoors.
    97 I twirl my hair when I am thinking.
    98 I love to be spanked. Hard.
    99 I have never seen the movie "It's a Wonderful Life"
    100 I think the world would be much more interesting if it was set to music.
    |