-->
Me: A Naughty One

I am an ordinary spanko girl, a wanna be rock star. A girl who plows through life at breakneck speeds armed only with her cape, a girl who never cries when she falls down.

Once quoted: "Now that's enough to make any spanko swoon!"

Him: The Professor

He is a high socked, strict, very swoony and academically inclined, adult male authority figure with a passion for administering hard but caring spankings to bright, creative, and impulsive naughty girls that need to learn discipline.

Once quoted: "I determine fair, Young Lady"

~~Click here to bookmark this site~~


This egg hatches on February 7, 2006! Adopt one today!This egg hatches on February 7, 2006! Adopt one today!
This egg hatches on 03/01/06! Adopt one today!This egg hatches on 03/01/06! Adopt one today!This egg hatches on 03/01/06! Adopt one today!



  • Back to School
  • Bring Me Your Hairbrush Naughty One
  • Revel in the Sensation, Naughty One
  • Guess the Implement Part I
  • SWISH THUMP CRACK SPANK SIGH
  • Stay There and Relish Your Caning
  • Anticipation
  • Your Good Girl
  • Photo Album
  • I Am Me Again

  • You Are Spanked When You Are Bad
  • Report to the Headmaster's Office
  • How She Came to Be
  • Open Letter of Gratitude
  • Back to the Spanking Basics
  • Essence of a Girl
  • Who We Are
  • Discipline/Punishment/Correction
  • Spanking it Forward
  • Sore Bottom Reflections
  • What About A Spanking Blog, Mr. Vonnegut?
  • Feeling the Burn: Accepting the Spanko Parts
  • Spanking Me Home: Thoughtful Fences and Limits
  • My Thoughts on Punishment Spanking
  • Spanking Acceptance and Enjoyment
  • Constructing a Spanking Relationship
  • Risk and Spanking Dynamic
  • Let that be a Lesson
  • Fascist Spanko DJ
  • Bang Bang You're Swooning
  • Falafel, a Caning, and a Reset For A Naughty School Girl
  • Masochist? No But That Works Too
  • Commenting On Comments
  • Naughty Girls Get Spanked
  • Newest Spanking Purchase
  • Chasing the Burn
  • Spankings for Good Girls
  • Father Figure
  • The Non-Physical Cuddle
  • Peppermint Stick Rocks
  • Quacks Like A Spanko
  • A Gift
  • Exquisite Pain of Spanking
  • 100 Spanking Things About Us
  • So What Does a VCS Bath Brush Feel Like?
  • It's Gotta Be the Weather
  • Filed Under: Humiliation
  • Productive Authority
  • Losing My Voice
  • Killing Me Softly
  • Tantalizing
  • A Work in Progress
  • Falling Down A Rabbit Hole
  • Roleplay: Playground for the Creative Mind
  • 100 Things About Me
  • Punishment Spanking Tomorrow
  • Discipline-o-gram
  • Antsy Spanko Girl
  • Spanking Horny
  • Ramona's Brave Bottom
  • I Am Running Away to Join the Circus, So Don't Wait Up
  • Spanking Videos? Oh, Please Tommy Lee Jones
  • Secret Spanko Country Fan
  • Bored and Grounded So Explicate Me
  • Night 2 of Adv. of a Grounded Naughtyopath
  • Spanking Tunnel Vision
  • Call On me~Spanking Trigger?
  • Happy Spanko-ween
  • Spanking Game Called On Account of Rain
  • Stupid Is As Stupid Does
  • Even Silk Can Be Tacky
  • What Type of Spanking Do You Crave
  • Twas The Night Before Christmas, Professor
  • I Have A Cold...Sniffle
  • Musings of an Approval Masochist
  • Insatiable Spankee's Ultimate Spanking Fantasy
  • Vague Spanking Fantasy
  • Schoolgirl Spanking: The Fairchild Way
  • Needing This: Part 2
  • Needing This: Part 1
  • A Caning Story
  • Do I Have Your Attention?



  • BETHANY'S WOODSHED
  • Spanking stories galore!
  • SPANKINGNEWS
  • Its like a morning newspaper....for spankos :)
  • SHADOWLANE
  • Erotic spanking, corporal punishment, discipline, spanking clips, spanking parties, spanking chat....I could go on and on :)
  • REALSPANKINGS
  • Spanking video clips and pictures...a fav of Professor's
  • COLORADOSPANKERS
  • Aimed at Colorado spankos, I think this is a great site for everyone looking for corporal punishment information.

  • REMITTANCEGIRL
  • She truly is one of the most amazing writers....her story writing is something to aspire to
  • FAIRCHILDACADEMY
  • Professor's swoony school girl site that he made for spanking roleplays
  • WINTERMUTE
  • Erotic spanking stories that push buttons :)
  • SAINTFRANCISSCHOOL
  • The ultimate haven for the private school girl in all of us. I love these stories. Very spank worthy ;)
  • PUNISHMENTBOOK
  • Free spanking pictures & great links
  • LAURA'SSPANKINGCORNER
  • I cut my teeth on the stories on this site when I was first exploring my spanking kink
  • SERIJULES
  • I love this site

  • LONDONTANNERS
  • Straps, paddles galore for the discerning disciplinarian
  • HANSONPADDLEWERKS
  • Wooden paddles, leather straps, rattan canes, birches...ugh! So many ways to punish a naughty bare bottom!
  • VERMONTCOUNTRYSTORE
  • The $15 long handled wooden bathbrush: A Disciplinarian's wet dream and a naughty bottom's worse nightmare.

    The current mood of naughtyone at www.imood.com
    My Bloginality is ENTP!!!
    The WeatherPixie


    BlogTagstic - Blog Directory

    Listed in LS Blogs
    Blogwise - blog directory
    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Blog Trashed by Mandarin
    The Unofficial Assville NetRing

    Join | List | Previous | Next| Random
    Previous 5 | Next 5
    Powered by RingSurf


    Erotic Spanking Sex Site

    Professor, what kind of masochist am I?

    Little One,

    After some brief thought, "Approval Masochist" is the best I have come up with. You seek approval from me like another masochist seeks pain ("Pain Masochist", or another seeks humilation ("Humiliation Masochist"). The categories are not exclusive. That is some S&M types tend to be "Pain and Humilation". You are "Approval and Pain".

    - Your Professor



    Wednesday, July 27, 2005

    Sore Bottom Reflections

    It's Tuesday evening and it is one of those "hard time sitting" nights. You know, the kind where you sit sort of on the side of your bottom....leaning more on your hip to keep pressure of your cheeks. This is the kind of night I have whenever I am punished with the wooden paddle. A "hard time sitting" night.

    Of course the irony is, no matter how much you do to avoid sitting on your recently spanked bottom, it still hurts. It actually hurts whenever you move, a constant reminder of your punishment. I think its because your skin stretches over your bottom when you sit down, or get up, or move around....or whatever.

    Only a paddle gives me this particular type of feeling. Leather leaves me feeling stingy and warm, but an hour later, nothing remains of my recent spanking except my memories. With wood however, whether it be of the hairbrush variety, paddle variety or cane variety, there is always something left over to take home. A "spanking doggy bag".

    My bottom is sore at the moment. Even if I stay perfectly still. And if I sit on it, forget it. I wont even try. Someone asked me what it feels like. I think it feels like a cross between the feeling you get on your shoulders when you go to the beach all day without sunblock, a skinned knee from a fall that didnt quite break the skin, but caused enough trauma that your knee is kind of raw and red for a couple of days, and the way one of those bruises feels that shows up without you recollecting how you got it. A light bruise, but a bruise all the same. Combine those together and stir....and you get an idea of what my bottom feels like, depending on whether I am sitting on it, moving, or trying *not* to sit on it.

    I am relieved that it is over. And I am glad we did it. Originally I tried to convince him to give me some other type of punishment instead of a spanking, because he is going away for three weeks and I wont see him and I wanted today's meeting to be fun for us.

    I sent him an email filled with punishment suggestions. "Please dont spank me! How about this instead...." Everything from writing an essay, to throwing rocks at me (okay, that one was a bit tongue and cheek) but he rejected them all.

    When I was standing in front of him, my hands at my side, my skirt tucked in my waistband, he told me that we dont do things that way. In our relationship, when he deals with me, I get spanked when I am naughty. If I need to be punished, he will always punish me by spanking me. "It is the way we do things".

    When he said that, it may sound strange, but I felt at peace. The simplicity of it, the consistency of it....well, I am glad that we have "a way that we do things". That makes me feel anchored. And secure. And cared for.

    When I am naughty, I get spanked. Breathtakingly simple, dont you think? Yeah. ;)

    Well that, and "I am going to paddle your bottom hard because you were naughty, but it will all be over soon".

    I am sorry, but nothing "absolves" like a hard spanking.

    He didnt lecture much before paddling me. He usually lectures for quite a while beforehand. Being a Professor has given him tons of practice I think (okay, I am being a bit cheeky here) and he is thorough, but this time I had a good understanding that what I had done was wrong, so a long lecture beforehand would have been a bit redundant.

    What he lacked in lecture, he made up for, painwise. He paddled my bottom HARD while I stood, hands planted flat against the wall, forehead down, desperately trying to concentrate on the steady stream of words that came out of his mouth as he smacked me.

    He is one of those Disciplinarians who will puncuate key words with a SMACK! as he talks, as if trying to imprint the word not only on your brain, but also on your bottom. I have always had a hard time understanding the overall effectiveness of these types of lectures. I dont know about other people, but I tend to stay pretty focused on the pain at the time. Oh well :)

    The paddling was swift and hard. Hard enough that I was squirming, covered in sweat, and on the verge of tears after the 4th or 5th swat. And I am no shrinking violet when I comes to pain. Ask him. I can take a hard spanking.

    He would bring the paddle down hard several times in a row, on the same spot, until I was gasping and writhing, before stopping to walk around, the paddle in his hand, lecturing. When he would pause for a moment, I would wish hard that it was all over, because the sting was incredible and after a couple of groupings of three or four swift hard whacks, I could barely breathe.

    When it was over, I felt forgiven and cared for. And then I was free to spend the rest of the afternoon having fun with him, over his knee, skirt up, bottom bared, getting spanked not too hard and not too soft, talking and laughing.....spending one on one time with a certain swoony, academically inclined authority figure :)

    Yeah. I'd say the guy rocks my world. Even when he has to punish me.
    |