-->
Me: A Naughty One

I am an ordinary spanko girl, a wanna be rock star. A girl who plows through life at breakneck speeds armed only with her cape, a girl who never cries when she falls down.

Once quoted: "Now that's enough to make any spanko swoon!"

Him: The Professor

He is a high socked, strict, very swoony and academically inclined, adult male authority figure with a passion for administering hard but caring spankings to bright, creative, and impulsive naughty girls that need to learn discipline.

Once quoted: "I determine fair, Young Lady"

~~Click here to bookmark this site~~


This egg hatches on February 7, 2006! Adopt one today!This egg hatches on February 7, 2006! Adopt one today!
This egg hatches on 03/01/06! Adopt one today!This egg hatches on 03/01/06! Adopt one today!This egg hatches on 03/01/06! Adopt one today!



  • Back to School
  • Bring Me Your Hairbrush Naughty One
  • Revel in the Sensation, Naughty One
  • Guess the Implement Part I
  • SWISH THUMP CRACK SPANK SIGH
  • Stay There and Relish Your Caning
  • Anticipation
  • Your Good Girl
  • Photo Album
  • I Am Me Again

  • You Are Spanked When You Are Bad
  • Report to the Headmaster's Office
  • How She Came to Be
  • Open Letter of Gratitude
  • Back to the Spanking Basics
  • Essence of a Girl
  • Who We Are
  • Discipline/Punishment/Correction
  • Spanking it Forward
  • Sore Bottom Reflections
  • What About A Spanking Blog, Mr. Vonnegut?
  • Feeling the Burn: Accepting the Spanko Parts
  • Spanking Me Home: Thoughtful Fences and Limits
  • My Thoughts on Punishment Spanking
  • Spanking Acceptance and Enjoyment
  • Constructing a Spanking Relationship
  • Risk and Spanking Dynamic
  • Let that be a Lesson
  • Fascist Spanko DJ
  • Bang Bang You're Swooning
  • Falafel, a Caning, and a Reset For A Naughty School Girl
  • Masochist? No But That Works Too
  • Commenting On Comments
  • Naughty Girls Get Spanked
  • Newest Spanking Purchase
  • Chasing the Burn
  • Spankings for Good Girls
  • Father Figure
  • The Non-Physical Cuddle
  • Peppermint Stick Rocks
  • Quacks Like A Spanko
  • A Gift
  • Exquisite Pain of Spanking
  • 100 Spanking Things About Us
  • So What Does a VCS Bath Brush Feel Like?
  • It's Gotta Be the Weather
  • Filed Under: Humiliation
  • Productive Authority
  • Losing My Voice
  • Killing Me Softly
  • Tantalizing
  • A Work in Progress
  • Falling Down A Rabbit Hole
  • Roleplay: Playground for the Creative Mind
  • 100 Things About Me
  • Punishment Spanking Tomorrow
  • Discipline-o-gram
  • Antsy Spanko Girl
  • Spanking Horny
  • Ramona's Brave Bottom
  • I Am Running Away to Join the Circus, So Don't Wait Up
  • Spanking Videos? Oh, Please Tommy Lee Jones
  • Secret Spanko Country Fan
  • Bored and Grounded So Explicate Me
  • Night 2 of Adv. of a Grounded Naughtyopath
  • Spanking Tunnel Vision
  • Call On me~Spanking Trigger?
  • Happy Spanko-ween
  • Spanking Game Called On Account of Rain
  • Stupid Is As Stupid Does
  • Even Silk Can Be Tacky
  • What Type of Spanking Do You Crave
  • Twas The Night Before Christmas, Professor
  • I Have A Cold...Sniffle
  • Musings of an Approval Masochist
  • Insatiable Spankee's Ultimate Spanking Fantasy
  • Vague Spanking Fantasy
  • Schoolgirl Spanking: The Fairchild Way
  • Needing This: Part 2
  • Needing This: Part 1
  • A Caning Story
  • Do I Have Your Attention?



  • BETHANY'S WOODSHED
  • Spanking stories galore!
  • SPANKINGNEWS
  • Its like a morning newspaper....for spankos :)
  • SHADOWLANE
  • Erotic spanking, corporal punishment, discipline, spanking clips, spanking parties, spanking chat....I could go on and on :)
  • REALSPANKINGS
  • Spanking video clips and pictures...a fav of Professor's
  • COLORADOSPANKERS
  • Aimed at Colorado spankos, I think this is a great site for everyone looking for corporal punishment information.

  • REMITTANCEGIRL
  • She truly is one of the most amazing writers....her story writing is something to aspire to
  • FAIRCHILDACADEMY
  • Professor's swoony school girl site that he made for spanking roleplays
  • WINTERMUTE
  • Erotic spanking stories that push buttons :)
  • SAINTFRANCISSCHOOL
  • The ultimate haven for the private school girl in all of us. I love these stories. Very spank worthy ;)
  • PUNISHMENTBOOK
  • Free spanking pictures & great links
  • LAURA'SSPANKINGCORNER
  • I cut my teeth on the stories on this site when I was first exploring my spanking kink
  • SERIJULES
  • I love this site

  • LONDONTANNERS
  • Straps, paddles galore for the discerning disciplinarian
  • HANSONPADDLEWERKS
  • Wooden paddles, leather straps, rattan canes, birches...ugh! So many ways to punish a naughty bare bottom!
  • VERMONTCOUNTRYSTORE
  • The $15 long handled wooden bathbrush: A Disciplinarian's wet dream and a naughty bottom's worse nightmare.

    The current mood of naughtyone at www.imood.com
    My Bloginality is ENTP!!!
    The WeatherPixie


    BlogTagstic - Blog Directory

    Listed in LS Blogs
    Blogwise - blog directory
    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Blog Trashed by Mandarin
    The Unofficial Assville NetRing

    Join | List | Previous | Next| Random
    Previous 5 | Next 5
    Powered by RingSurf


    Erotic Spanking Sex Site

    Professor, what kind of masochist am I?

    Little One,

    After some brief thought, "Approval Masochist" is the best I have come up with. You seek approval from me like another masochist seeks pain ("Pain Masochist", or another seeks humilation ("Humiliation Masochist"). The categories are not exclusive. That is some S&M types tend to be "Pain and Humilation". You are "Approval and Pain".

    - Your Professor



    Thursday, September 01, 2005

    Revel in The Sensation, Naughty One

    My fingers are laced and propped on my head and I lean into the corner, listening. A waft of air caresses my burning bottom and I cock my head slightly, hoping to hear what he is doing. Nothing.

    The blindfold is tight over my eyes, blocking my vision....blocking the light....blocking everything out, forcing me to focus on my other senses. I struggle to make out sounds, any sounds....over the beating of heart and the sound of my breathing. Nothing.

    I slow my breathing and fall completely silent, listening carefully - nothing. There is a tiny sound off to my right and my head jerks toward it- Nothing. I hear the slight sound of a belt buckle scraping across a table.....


    I swallow hard, my heart pounding again, and the hairs on my neck stand at attention. My whole body is alive, sensing.....my mind races, wondering what will happen next......a whisper of cloth to my left....

    CRRAAACK!

    I feel the heavy sting of the belt as it comes down hard on my sore, hot cheeks, forcing me to suck air deeply, flinching as it wraps slightly around my hip. His voice is in my ear, his hand stroking my shoulder.

    "How does it feel?"

    My mind is racing, wondering what will happen next....wondering..until suddenly, I feel his hand squeezing my bottom, causing me to cringe in pain. His voice is in my ear, his hand is back on my shoulder, caressing and a shiver runs through me.

    "A blindfold is an interesting thing, Naughty One."

    CCRAAAACK!

    "It changes the whole spanking experience."

    The belt lands again, causing me to cry out. My breaths come out in strangled, ragged gasps and I lean my elbows against the wall, letting the burn course through me. It hurts! It hurts more than it usually does! Shit! I swallow several times.

    "I have taken away your ability to see and now your body will try to compensate. Your other senses will be heightened."

    His voice is velvety soft. He is almost purring in my ear.

    "Like your sense of hearing......"

    He moves to my other ear, startling me....my body twitches and trembles.

    "And your sense of touch....."

    Something soft touches my bottom and I gasp. It is his fingers lightly caressing my cheeks. His voice is close, and I feel his breath on me, the way it moves my hair slightly as he talks.

    "Enjoy the new freedom, Naughty One. Revel in the sensations."

    He is turning me around, guiding me forward, my panties slipping down to below my calves.... I am stumbling slightly. His hands hold me firmly under my arms, pushing me, and we walk until my shins bump up against something hard.....the hardness of of wood....the chair!

    His voice is in front of me now,

    "You have spent a lot of time over my knee,"

    I hear the sound of cloth rustling...his voice is lower now....he is sitting!

    "And you know what it looks like, to be upended, staring at the carpet. The way my shoes look, the texture of the carpet. Even the look on my face when you turn your head to look up at me,"

    He is pulling me.....pulling me over and I am falling.....falling!..... forward, my stomach flip flops and I feel a sense of vertigo that I never noticed before.....my hands reach out in a panic, to prevent my fall.....falling!

    "This will be different for you. Enjoy the *feeling*, Naughty One. The feeling of being over my knee. The way my thighs feel, pressed against your stomach,"

    No. I am not falling. I take a deep breath to steady my nerves. I am over his lap....my legs are off the floor....my hair tickles my cheeks as it slides down over my face......

    "Notice how my hand feels on your sore bottom when I caress you,"

    His fingers skip lightly over my skin....his thighs press against my stomach......

    "Notice how it feels when I lightly tap you,"

    *tap* *tap* *tap*

    I can feel his fingers....two? three? tapping on one cheek, then the other....

    "The way the sting spreads when I spank you,"

    His body tenses abruptly.....his muscles flex....

    SMACK!

    The sound of the impact is quick and loud, causing me to startle and jump before my brain has time to register how it feels. A sharp stinging feeling that softens....it softens ....softens to a radiating warmth that caresses my buttocks. I squirm slightly.

    His voice is soft as he slowly begins to spank my bottom with his hand, lightly at first, his palm coming down steadily....evenly....

    SMACK!

    "Revel in your other senses.....in the feeling of the spanking."

    SMACK! SMACK!

    I blink and force myself to feel.....to revel in the feeling of it.

    The bite of the sting on impact...the pressure of his hand on the fleshiest part of my bottom.....the feeling of being pressed in by his hard palm. I feel the air shift right before his hand lands and the way it tickles and cools my skin ever so slightly.

    He smacks harder now, alternating from cheek to cheek, covering my bottom with sharp stinging slaps, intent on spanking me thoroughly. I start to hiss and writhe as he slaps at my thighs, randomly smacking the crease under my buttocks, then several more hard spanks on my cheeks, then farther down my thigh, spanking so that his fingertips wrap around, reaching parts of my inner thighs, until I am wheezing in pain.

    It stops and I am left gasping and waiting. I feel his muscles strain and his thigh lifts slightly...his weight shifts and I am pressed in between his lap and his chest. I flinch, expecting another barrage of smacks, but he is moving...... stretching and reaching. My mind races and I wonder what will come next, trying to anticipate his movements.

    Then a new sensation.......the gentle caress of his hand and cool lotion......the aloe soothing my smoldering skin. I draw in a slow deep breath as the thick cooling gel-like liquid is spread carefully....evenly...cooling my flaming backside.

    I feel his palm, sticky with the gel, fondling each heated cheek, kneading and pulling, smearing the lotion in deep.

    SMACK!

    I jump, shocked as another painful smack nips at my tender thigh. I tense my buttocks and wait for more, but feel more cooling gel instead. His hand strokes my cheeks, tracing each curve lightly......

    SMACK!

    The sting is softer this time...the slap lighter, and I squirm a bit when his hand returns, caressing me once more.

    SMACK!

    Another hard slap that makes me gasp, and I shut my eyes tight under the blindfold.

    He continues the cycle....his gentle hand rubbing the cool gel into my tender skin, then a stinging slap, until I am sure I will lose my mind, and pleasure and pain begin to mix together until I am unable to tell the difference.

    My ears buzz loudly and my head gets dim. I am unsure how much time has passed and my senses are overwhelmed.....confused. I lay there, almost mentally and physically numb, and as if sensing my withdrawal, Professor begins to spank me harder. My head clears just slightly, forced out of its reverie by the burning heat that begins to build again on my bottom.

    I am entranced with the way his hand grabs hold of my skin when it comes in contact with my bottom, the sticky gel bonding my smoldering flesh with his palm for a moment , pulling it up it up slightly before letting it go, creating a reverberation that tingles, making me shiver.

    He spanks continuously, alternating from cheek to cheek, his palm grabbing.....the reverberation and tingling becoming constant......

    The blows start to come faster now, as Professor seems to let go.....seem to almost get lost in the spanking. The soft fleshy smacking sound seems to drone on endlessly in a lulling, sort of steady spanking cadence and I begin to drift away.

    Again and again he spanks me, his palm landing near the top of my buttocks where the skin is thin, causing me to gasp, and then he cups his hand, catching one of my cheeks and lifting it, the force jiggling my bottom, causing another wave of softly stinging ripples. I lay there, breathing deeply, my head filled with painful pleasure, listening to the endless smacking sound of flesh meeting flesh.

    I no longer feel the blows from Professor's hand even though the steady rhythm continues. I give in.....give myself over to the sensations.....allow myself to let go. The smacking sound seems far away...the room is filled with stillness...and then I am far away.......a lightness washes over me and I am lifted...lifted up, up, up.....soaring. I am free.....free and lifted high above......my mind is still and I cease to exist except for the soaring........

    And then it stops.

    It stops so suddenly that it takes me a while to realize it is over. I am draped over his lap, my body limp, and I begin to come back....from a dream. I come back...down to myself.


    My head is thick and time has stopped. It is as if I have spent a lifetime lying there, over his lap being spanked. It is as though I have never been anywhere else.

    Vaguely I hear a voice from far away. I hear Professor telling me to stand, and strong arms pulling me up. I stand quietly, blinking in the darkness. My blindfold begins to slip down, and all at once, it is tight, being pulled tight against my eyes again.

    He is telling me something....talking to me. My head is silent. Everything is still. I hear his voice, muffled.

    "........the game. So listen to me carefully, because I will only explain the rules once. I will hold an implement and you will have to guess. If you guess correctly, then the implement gets retired from play, but if you guess wrong, you will feel ten strokes...hard strokes from it and it will remain in play. Do you understand, Naughty One?"

    ~to be continued.......
    |