-->
Me: A Naughty One

I am an ordinary spanko girl, a wanna be rock star. A girl who plows through life at breakneck speeds armed only with her cape, a girl who never cries when she falls down.

Once quoted: "Now that's enough to make any spanko swoon!"

Him: The Professor

He is a high socked, strict, very swoony and academically inclined, adult male authority figure with a passion for administering hard but caring spankings to bright, creative, and impulsive naughty girls that need to learn discipline.

Once quoted: "I determine fair, Young Lady"

~~Click here to bookmark this site~~


This egg hatches on February 7, 2006! Adopt one today!This egg hatches on February 7, 2006! Adopt one today!
This egg hatches on 03/01/06! Adopt one today!This egg hatches on 03/01/06! Adopt one today!This egg hatches on 03/01/06! Adopt one today!



  • Back to School
  • Bring Me Your Hairbrush Naughty One
  • Revel in the Sensation, Naughty One
  • Guess the Implement Part I
  • SWISH THUMP CRACK SPANK SIGH
  • Stay There and Relish Your Caning
  • Anticipation
  • Your Good Girl
  • Photo Album
  • I Am Me Again

  • You Are Spanked When You Are Bad
  • Report to the Headmaster's Office
  • How She Came to Be
  • Open Letter of Gratitude
  • Back to the Spanking Basics
  • Essence of a Girl
  • Who We Are
  • Discipline/Punishment/Correction
  • Spanking it Forward
  • Sore Bottom Reflections
  • What About A Spanking Blog, Mr. Vonnegut?
  • Feeling the Burn: Accepting the Spanko Parts
  • Spanking Me Home: Thoughtful Fences and Limits
  • My Thoughts on Punishment Spanking
  • Spanking Acceptance and Enjoyment
  • Constructing a Spanking Relationship
  • Risk and Spanking Dynamic
  • Let that be a Lesson
  • Fascist Spanko DJ
  • Bang Bang You're Swooning
  • Falafel, a Caning, and a Reset For A Naughty School Girl
  • Masochist? No But That Works Too
  • Commenting On Comments
  • Naughty Girls Get Spanked
  • Newest Spanking Purchase
  • Chasing the Burn
  • Spankings for Good Girls
  • Father Figure
  • The Non-Physical Cuddle
  • Peppermint Stick Rocks
  • Quacks Like A Spanko
  • A Gift
  • Exquisite Pain of Spanking
  • 100 Spanking Things About Us
  • So What Does a VCS Bath Brush Feel Like?
  • It's Gotta Be the Weather
  • Filed Under: Humiliation
  • Productive Authority
  • Losing My Voice
  • Killing Me Softly
  • Tantalizing
  • A Work in Progress
  • Falling Down A Rabbit Hole
  • Roleplay: Playground for the Creative Mind
  • 100 Things About Me
  • Punishment Spanking Tomorrow
  • Discipline-o-gram
  • Antsy Spanko Girl
  • Spanking Horny
  • Ramona's Brave Bottom
  • I Am Running Away to Join the Circus, So Don't Wait Up
  • Spanking Videos? Oh, Please Tommy Lee Jones
  • Secret Spanko Country Fan
  • Bored and Grounded So Explicate Me
  • Night 2 of Adv. of a Grounded Naughtyopath
  • Spanking Tunnel Vision
  • Call On me~Spanking Trigger?
  • Happy Spanko-ween
  • Spanking Game Called On Account of Rain
  • Stupid Is As Stupid Does
  • Even Silk Can Be Tacky
  • What Type of Spanking Do You Crave
  • Twas The Night Before Christmas, Professor
  • I Have A Cold...Sniffle
  • Musings of an Approval Masochist
  • Insatiable Spankee's Ultimate Spanking Fantasy
  • Vague Spanking Fantasy
  • Schoolgirl Spanking: The Fairchild Way
  • Needing This: Part 2
  • Needing This: Part 1
  • A Caning Story
  • Do I Have Your Attention?



  • BETHANY'S WOODSHED
  • Spanking stories galore!
  • SPANKINGNEWS
  • Its like a morning newspaper....for spankos :)
  • SHADOWLANE
  • Erotic spanking, corporal punishment, discipline, spanking clips, spanking parties, spanking chat....I could go on and on :)
  • REALSPANKINGS
  • Spanking video clips and pictures...a fav of Professor's
  • COLORADOSPANKERS
  • Aimed at Colorado spankos, I think this is a great site for everyone looking for corporal punishment information.

  • REMITTANCEGIRL
  • She truly is one of the most amazing writers....her story writing is something to aspire to
  • FAIRCHILDACADEMY
  • Professor's swoony school girl site that he made for spanking roleplays
  • WINTERMUTE
  • Erotic spanking stories that push buttons :)
  • SAINTFRANCISSCHOOL
  • The ultimate haven for the private school girl in all of us. I love these stories. Very spank worthy ;)
  • PUNISHMENTBOOK
  • Free spanking pictures & great links
  • LAURA'SSPANKINGCORNER
  • I cut my teeth on the stories on this site when I was first exploring my spanking kink
  • SERIJULES
  • I love this site

  • LONDONTANNERS
  • Straps, paddles galore for the discerning disciplinarian
  • HANSONPADDLEWERKS
  • Wooden paddles, leather straps, rattan canes, birches...ugh! So many ways to punish a naughty bare bottom!
  • VERMONTCOUNTRYSTORE
  • The $15 long handled wooden bathbrush: A Disciplinarian's wet dream and a naughty bottom's worse nightmare.

    The current mood of naughtyone at www.imood.com
    My Bloginality is ENTP!!!
    The WeatherPixie


    BlogTagstic - Blog Directory

    Listed in LS Blogs
    Blogwise - blog directory
    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Blog Trashed by Mandarin
    The Unofficial Assville NetRing

    Join | List | Previous | Next| Random
    Previous 5 | Next 5
    Powered by RingSurf


    Erotic Spanking Sex Site

    Professor, what kind of masochist am I?

    Little One,

    After some brief thought, "Approval Masochist" is the best I have come up with. You seek approval from me like another masochist seeks pain ("Pain Masochist", or another seeks humilation ("Humiliation Masochist"). The categories are not exclusive. That is some S&M types tend to be "Pain and Humilation". You are "Approval and Pain".

    - Your Professor



    Saturday, January 28, 2006

    It's Gotta Be the Weather

    "What New England is, is a state of mind,
    a place where dry humor and perpetual disappointment
    blend to produce an ironic pessimism
    that folks from away find most perplexing."

    ~ Willem Lange


    I don't have much sympathy for someone else's pain. I am not sure if it is because I am a masochist, but if you complain about pain to me, you have to be pretty much dying... or in danger of losing a limb, in order to get sympathy.

    Maybe it is partly due to geography.

    I was born and raised in New England...a true 3rd generation Yankee... famous for characteristic traits such as thrift, resourcefulness, and my favorite... "determination in the face of adversity".

    We are stoic. Self reliant. And it might have something to do with the weather.

    Any group of people that chooses to live in a place with weather that is arguably the most varied in the world, including temperature extremes, droughts, flooding, ice storms, blizzards, nor'easters, hurricanes, tornadoes and more... well, we take hardships as a matter of course.

    New England is populated by a large group of masochists... weather masochists.

    Yankee children are born and bred this way. "Evolution by climate" so to speak. I wonder what Darwin would say...

    And then, when you add our Puritan roots? Well let's face it, part of New England's Puritan legacy is self-righteous penance... long cold winters in the New World and all that (see the weather connection again? It is a deep running theme here!)... so a history of forebearance coupled with our evolved weather masochist tendencies, well, Yankees believe pain should be borne with indifference, suffered silently and accepted as just another part of the living experience... like bad weather.

    My point to this rambling?

    Study Boy ~Limping in the back door with Fuzzy One trailing behind, tail wagging~ Ugh, I slipped on the ice while chasing the AFP (Study Boy's term of affection for the canine member of the family: Annoying Fucking Pooch, shortened to AFP).

    Me ~Looking at him critically, noting the way he cradles his right shoulder somewhat pathetically~ Are you alright?

    Study Boy ~Grimacing and groaning a bit~ Yeah, I think so. My shoulder hurts a bit though.

    Me ~Looking at him more seriously~ What do you mean, "it hurts"? How bad? Can you move it at all? Is the pain unmanageable? Do you think you need to see a doctor?

    Study Boy ~Now limping pathetically around the house (Didn't he say shoulder?), his eyes squinting in pain~ Um, I...yeah....ouch!... yeah I can move it. How bad? I'm not sure... it hurts!

    Me ~Getting a bit impatient at my usually linguistically gifted spouse~ You're not sure? Jeez...it hurts? What does that mean? Is it excruciating? What kind of pain is it?

    Study Boy ~Grimacing and "ouching" under his breath~ Well, no its not what I would call excruciating...

    I cut him off with a wave of my hand before he could say anymore and headed for the freezer for an ice pack.

    Me: You probably pulled a muscle or strained something. Take this and put it on your shoulder and I'll get you some Motrin. You'll be fine in a day or two.

    I spent the next couple of days telling him to suck it up.

    Me: "Just ice the damn thing and take more Motrin. You'll be fine, just stop focusing so much on it... and stop talking about it!"

    Yeah. And over a week later he was still walking around making those little gasping , sucking in air sounds through gritted teeth. I just couldn't understand why he was being such a baby. He fell in the snow for God's sake!

    Me ~After yet another gasp~ Good grief, did you take more Motrin? I thought you said it wasn't a big deal?

    Study Boy ~Mumbling a bit~ No... I never said that...

    Me: You said it didn't hurt!

    Study Boy ~Removing his shirt to show me a rather ugly looking black bruise~ I said it wasn't excruciatingg! I never said it didn't hurt!

    Me ~Shaking my head, a bit worried~ Hmm... maybe you should call the doctor. That doesn't look so good. Why didn't you tell me that you were in pain?

    Study Boy ~Looking rather miffed~ Well, you made me feel like it shouldn't hurt as much as it does. Like I am some sort of wimp.

    Me ~Doing damage control while eyeing the obscene bruise and the funky cockeyed way he held his shoulder~ Oh come on, with how you described it, I thought it was nothing.

    Study Boy made an appointment with the family doctor. The day of the appointment, I got a phone call around lunch time. It was Study Boy and I thought I heard a twinge of smugness in his tone:

    Study Boy: Well I tore a tendon in my shoulder and he said I am lucky I don't need surgery. ~After pausing for just a moment to let his words sink in, he continued on, his voice definitely taking on a smug tone~ *And* I chipped the bone.

    Me ~Not missing a beat~ Now you see? If you had only been more descriptive of your pain, I would have suggested you go see the doctor! You are seriously lacking in the descriptive skills department, you know that?

    Study Boy ~Complete silence on the phone for a couple of heartbeats~ Uh huh... it wasn't your total lack of sympathy about my pain then? It was my descriptive skills?

    Me ~Squirming in my seat, but determined to see things through~ Erm yeah... well, that and the fact that I am from New England and a bit tougher than you. See, you are from the Midwest and that just isn't the same. Here in New England, they make em tougher.... it's the weather you know... turns us into masochists... a weather masochist of sorts....

    I stopped my blathering when he cleared his throat.

    Study Boy ~Amused~ Honey, did you just blame your masochism on the weather?

    Me ~Non plussed~ Well, not any old weather! New England weather, because you see.....

    Yup. Masochism in the northern states? Definitely weather induced.... Yes, well it sounded good in the moment. I was backed up against the wall! I wonder if I should be spanked for telling tall tales..... hmmm.... ;)

    |