-->
Me: A Naughty One

I am an ordinary spanko girl, a wanna be rock star. A girl who plows through life at breakneck speeds armed only with her cape, a girl who never cries when she falls down.

Once quoted: "Now that's enough to make any spanko swoon!"

Him: The Professor

He is a high socked, strict, very swoony and academically inclined, adult male authority figure with a passion for administering hard but caring spankings to bright, creative, and impulsive naughty girls that need to learn discipline.

Once quoted: "I determine fair, Young Lady"

~~Click here to bookmark this site~~


This egg hatches on February 7, 2006! Adopt one today!This egg hatches on February 7, 2006! Adopt one today!
This egg hatches on 03/01/06! Adopt one today!This egg hatches on 03/01/06! Adopt one today!This egg hatches on 03/01/06! Adopt one today!



  • Back to School
  • Bring Me Your Hairbrush Naughty One
  • Revel in the Sensation, Naughty One
  • Guess the Implement Part I
  • SWISH THUMP CRACK SPANK SIGH
  • Stay There and Relish Your Caning
  • Anticipation
  • Your Good Girl
  • Photo Album
  • I Am Me Again

  • You Are Spanked When You Are Bad
  • Report to the Headmaster's Office
  • How She Came to Be
  • Open Letter of Gratitude
  • Back to the Spanking Basics
  • Essence of a Girl
  • Who We Are
  • Discipline/Punishment/Correction
  • Spanking it Forward
  • Sore Bottom Reflections
  • What About A Spanking Blog, Mr. Vonnegut?
  • Feeling the Burn: Accepting the Spanko Parts
  • Spanking Me Home: Thoughtful Fences and Limits
  • My Thoughts on Punishment Spanking
  • Spanking Acceptance and Enjoyment
  • Constructing a Spanking Relationship
  • Risk and Spanking Dynamic
  • Let that be a Lesson
  • Fascist Spanko DJ
  • Bang Bang You're Swooning
  • Falafel, a Caning, and a Reset For A Naughty School Girl
  • Masochist? No But That Works Too
  • Commenting On Comments
  • Naughty Girls Get Spanked
  • Newest Spanking Purchase
  • Chasing the Burn
  • Spankings for Good Girls
  • Father Figure
  • The Non-Physical Cuddle
  • Peppermint Stick Rocks
  • Quacks Like A Spanko
  • A Gift
  • Exquisite Pain of Spanking
  • 100 Spanking Things About Us
  • So What Does a VCS Bath Brush Feel Like?
  • It's Gotta Be the Weather
  • Filed Under: Humiliation
  • Productive Authority
  • Losing My Voice
  • Killing Me Softly
  • Tantalizing
  • A Work in Progress
  • Falling Down A Rabbit Hole
  • Roleplay: Playground for the Creative Mind
  • 100 Things About Me
  • Punishment Spanking Tomorrow
  • Discipline-o-gram
  • Antsy Spanko Girl
  • Spanking Horny
  • Ramona's Brave Bottom
  • I Am Running Away to Join the Circus, So Don't Wait Up
  • Spanking Videos? Oh, Please Tommy Lee Jones
  • Secret Spanko Country Fan
  • Bored and Grounded So Explicate Me
  • Night 2 of Adv. of a Grounded Naughtyopath
  • Spanking Tunnel Vision
  • Call On me~Spanking Trigger?
  • Happy Spanko-ween
  • Spanking Game Called On Account of Rain
  • Stupid Is As Stupid Does
  • Even Silk Can Be Tacky
  • What Type of Spanking Do You Crave
  • Twas The Night Before Christmas, Professor
  • I Have A Cold...Sniffle
  • Musings of an Approval Masochist
  • Insatiable Spankee's Ultimate Spanking Fantasy
  • Vague Spanking Fantasy
  • Schoolgirl Spanking: The Fairchild Way
  • Needing This: Part 2
  • Needing This: Part 1
  • A Caning Story
  • Do I Have Your Attention?



  • BETHANY'S WOODSHED
  • Spanking stories galore!
  • SPANKINGNEWS
  • Its like a morning newspaper....for spankos :)
  • SHADOWLANE
  • Erotic spanking, corporal punishment, discipline, spanking clips, spanking parties, spanking chat....I could go on and on :)
  • REALSPANKINGS
  • Spanking video clips and pictures...a fav of Professor's
  • COLORADOSPANKERS
  • Aimed at Colorado spankos, I think this is a great site for everyone looking for corporal punishment information.

  • REMITTANCEGIRL
  • She truly is one of the most amazing writers....her story writing is something to aspire to
  • FAIRCHILDACADEMY
  • Professor's swoony school girl site that he made for spanking roleplays
  • WINTERMUTE
  • Erotic spanking stories that push buttons :)
  • SAINTFRANCISSCHOOL
  • The ultimate haven for the private school girl in all of us. I love these stories. Very spank worthy ;)
  • PUNISHMENTBOOK
  • Free spanking pictures & great links
  • LAURA'SSPANKINGCORNER
  • I cut my teeth on the stories on this site when I was first exploring my spanking kink
  • SERIJULES
  • I love this site

  • LONDONTANNERS
  • Straps, paddles galore for the discerning disciplinarian
  • HANSONPADDLEWERKS
  • Wooden paddles, leather straps, rattan canes, birches...ugh! So many ways to punish a naughty bare bottom!
  • VERMONTCOUNTRYSTORE
  • The $15 long handled wooden bathbrush: A Disciplinarian's wet dream and a naughty bottom's worse nightmare.

    The current mood of naughtyone at www.imood.com
    My Bloginality is ENTP!!!
    The WeatherPixie


    BlogTagstic - Blog Directory

    Listed in LS Blogs
    Blogwise - blog directory
    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Blog Trashed by Mandarin
    The Unofficial Assville NetRing

    Join | List | Previous | Next| Random
    Previous 5 | Next 5
    Powered by RingSurf


    Erotic Spanking Sex Site

    Professor, what kind of masochist am I?

    Little One,

    After some brief thought, "Approval Masochist" is the best I have come up with. You seek approval from me like another masochist seeks pain ("Pain Masochist", or another seeks humilation ("Humiliation Masochist"). The categories are not exclusive. That is some S&M types tend to be "Pain and Humilation". You are "Approval and Pain".

    - Your Professor



    Friday, September 16, 2005

    I am Running Away to Join the Circus, So Don't Wait Up....

    Most days I don't feel like a grown up - in fact on those days, I sit waiting for someone to call me out as a faker. Some sort of "adult poser". I think today is one of those days. When am I supposed to stop saying "When I grow up?" Is there some sort of right of passage? Did it already happen and I missed it? Will I know when I have grown up? And more importantly, what does it feel like to be a grown up?

    When I was young, I always thought that grown ups did grown up things and talked about grown up stuff. I imagined they spent alot of time discussing oil prices or their spouses while sipping expensive martinis out of fancy glasses, careful not to smudge their lipstick.

    Now that I am one of those "grown ups", I sure as hell don't spend my time like that. I don't wear lipstick, and I don't drink martinis out of fancy glasses. I am a Corona and lime kind of girl. And I like my beer right out of the bottle.

    There are times when I do discuss "grown-up" stuff, but it is more likely that you will find me arguing why Christian Bale was a better Batman than Val Kilmer with my friends..... or whether The Bravery should be considered rock or new wave.

    In fact, I still get drunk, run around till 3 am and sleep in late whenever I can. I wear Doc Martens and my Everyone Loves an Irish Girl t shirt. I download BRU's song playlist to my mp3 player, religiously.

    I'm not sure what being a grownup is supposed to feel like. Most of the time I feel like I am stumbling through this thing called life like some sort of klutz, trying not to trip over anyone in the process.

    Things just seem hard right now. Things seem sucky and it is made worse by the fact that I don't feel especially grown up at the moment. I don't feel very spanko either and I could care less about my kink or my journey or anything associated with it. To hell with it all. It all seems too damn hard.

    I have these days sometimes when I feel like the world doesn't understand me and I don't understand the world. And I have days when I just don't feel grown up. I have days when I want to run away from everything and watch it all from a distance.

    My friends say a road trip is in order. They know that I want to run away. That I need to run away. And they, like they always do, are going to help me. I wouldn't expect anything less from them.

    As I type this, my house is bustling even though it is almost midnight. The car is being packed (well sort of, in between heated discussions over packing techniques), music is being downloaded (well sort of, once I finish typing this blog entry), CDs are being burned, and there also seems to be some sort of fusball tournament going on, although I can't be sure over all of the yelling.

    There used to be five of us that would go on a road trip..... to help me run away. Now we are seven and tomorrow morning we are heading to the Big E.

    The Big E means carnival rides and rock climbing walls. It means mardi gras parades and circus acts. It means exhibits, carnie games and enough fair food to turn your stomach.

    It means several hours in the back of A's van. And cheese curls and warm gatorade. And new music mixes...... and long, torturous games of punchbuggy.......and impromptu skating in various rest stops along the way.

    Tomorrow I am running away to the circus in the back of an old van, armed only with a pair of inline skates, a bag of cheese curls, several bottles of warm gatorade, and surrounded by people who love me. Not a bad deal if you ask me. Not a bad deal at all.
    |