-->
Me: A Naughty One

I am an ordinary spanko girl, a wanna be rock star. A girl who plows through life at breakneck speeds armed only with her cape, a girl who never cries when she falls down.

Once quoted: "Now that's enough to make any spanko swoon!"

Him: The Professor

He is a high socked, strict, very swoony and academically inclined, adult male authority figure with a passion for administering hard but caring spankings to bright, creative, and impulsive naughty girls that need to learn discipline.

Once quoted: "I determine fair, Young Lady"

~~Click here to bookmark this site~~


This egg hatches on February 7, 2006! Adopt one today!This egg hatches on February 7, 2006! Adopt one today!
This egg hatches on 03/01/06! Adopt one today!This egg hatches on 03/01/06! Adopt one today!This egg hatches on 03/01/06! Adopt one today!



  • Back to School
  • Bring Me Your Hairbrush Naughty One
  • Revel in the Sensation, Naughty One
  • Guess the Implement Part I
  • SWISH THUMP CRACK SPANK SIGH
  • Stay There and Relish Your Caning
  • Anticipation
  • Your Good Girl
  • Photo Album
  • I Am Me Again

  • You Are Spanked When You Are Bad
  • Report to the Headmaster's Office
  • How She Came to Be
  • Open Letter of Gratitude
  • Back to the Spanking Basics
  • Essence of a Girl
  • Who We Are
  • Discipline/Punishment/Correction
  • Spanking it Forward
  • Sore Bottom Reflections
  • What About A Spanking Blog, Mr. Vonnegut?
  • Feeling the Burn: Accepting the Spanko Parts
  • Spanking Me Home: Thoughtful Fences and Limits
  • My Thoughts on Punishment Spanking
  • Spanking Acceptance and Enjoyment
  • Constructing a Spanking Relationship
  • Risk and Spanking Dynamic
  • Let that be a Lesson
  • Fascist Spanko DJ
  • Bang Bang You're Swooning
  • Falafel, a Caning, and a Reset For A Naughty School Girl
  • Masochist? No But That Works Too
  • Commenting On Comments
  • Naughty Girls Get Spanked
  • Newest Spanking Purchase
  • Chasing the Burn
  • Spankings for Good Girls
  • Father Figure
  • The Non-Physical Cuddle
  • Peppermint Stick Rocks
  • Quacks Like A Spanko
  • A Gift
  • Exquisite Pain of Spanking
  • 100 Spanking Things About Us
  • So What Does a VCS Bath Brush Feel Like?
  • It's Gotta Be the Weather
  • Filed Under: Humiliation
  • Productive Authority
  • Losing My Voice
  • Killing Me Softly
  • Tantalizing
  • A Work in Progress
  • Falling Down A Rabbit Hole
  • Roleplay: Playground for the Creative Mind
  • 100 Things About Me
  • Punishment Spanking Tomorrow
  • Discipline-o-gram
  • Antsy Spanko Girl
  • Spanking Horny
  • Ramona's Brave Bottom
  • I Am Running Away to Join the Circus, So Don't Wait Up
  • Spanking Videos? Oh, Please Tommy Lee Jones
  • Secret Spanko Country Fan
  • Bored and Grounded So Explicate Me
  • Night 2 of Adv. of a Grounded Naughtyopath
  • Spanking Tunnel Vision
  • Call On me~Spanking Trigger?
  • Happy Spanko-ween
  • Spanking Game Called On Account of Rain
  • Stupid Is As Stupid Does
  • Even Silk Can Be Tacky
  • What Type of Spanking Do You Crave
  • Twas The Night Before Christmas, Professor
  • I Have A Cold...Sniffle
  • Musings of an Approval Masochist
  • Insatiable Spankee's Ultimate Spanking Fantasy
  • Vague Spanking Fantasy
  • Schoolgirl Spanking: The Fairchild Way
  • Needing This: Part 2
  • Needing This: Part 1
  • A Caning Story
  • Do I Have Your Attention?



  • BETHANY'S WOODSHED
  • Spanking stories galore!
  • SPANKINGNEWS
  • Its like a morning newspaper....for spankos :)
  • SHADOWLANE
  • Erotic spanking, corporal punishment, discipline, spanking clips, spanking parties, spanking chat....I could go on and on :)
  • REALSPANKINGS
  • Spanking video clips and pictures...a fav of Professor's
  • COLORADOSPANKERS
  • Aimed at Colorado spankos, I think this is a great site for everyone looking for corporal punishment information.

  • REMITTANCEGIRL
  • She truly is one of the most amazing writers....her story writing is something to aspire to
  • FAIRCHILDACADEMY
  • Professor's swoony school girl site that he made for spanking roleplays
  • WINTERMUTE
  • Erotic spanking stories that push buttons :)
  • SAINTFRANCISSCHOOL
  • The ultimate haven for the private school girl in all of us. I love these stories. Very spank worthy ;)
  • PUNISHMENTBOOK
  • Free spanking pictures & great links
  • LAURA'SSPANKINGCORNER
  • I cut my teeth on the stories on this site when I was first exploring my spanking kink
  • SERIJULES
  • I love this site

  • LONDONTANNERS
  • Straps, paddles galore for the discerning disciplinarian
  • HANSONPADDLEWERKS
  • Wooden paddles, leather straps, rattan canes, birches...ugh! So many ways to punish a naughty bare bottom!
  • VERMONTCOUNTRYSTORE
  • The $15 long handled wooden bathbrush: A Disciplinarian's wet dream and a naughty bottom's worse nightmare.

    The current mood of naughtyone at www.imood.com
    My Bloginality is ENTP!!!
    The WeatherPixie


    BlogTagstic - Blog Directory

    Listed in LS Blogs
    Blogwise - blog directory
    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Blog Trashed by Mandarin
    The Unofficial Assville NetRing

    Join | List | Previous | Next| Random
    Previous 5 | Next 5
    Powered by RingSurf


    Erotic Spanking Sex Site

    Professor, what kind of masochist am I?

    Little One,

    After some brief thought, "Approval Masochist" is the best I have come up with. You seek approval from me like another masochist seeks pain ("Pain Masochist", or another seeks humilation ("Humiliation Masochist"). The categories are not exclusive. That is some S&M types tend to be "Pain and Humilation". You are "Approval and Pain".

    - Your Professor



    Friday, December 02, 2005

    Peppermint Stick Ice Cream Rocks, Dammit!

    Naughty disclaimer: I love peppermint stick ice cream. If I write an essay exploring the reasons for why some people don't like peppermint stick even though I *know* it is the greatest flavor on earth, the chocolate ice cream lovers of the world need not despair because, afterall, the existence of my little essay should not threaten or diminish their own personal passion for chocolate. ;)

    You Are Cherry Garcia Ice Cream

    You're the coolest cat around, but too laid back to let it get to your head


    Why is it hard to admit we might like pain?

    I often hear spankos* say, "I like spanking for many reasons, but pain is definitely NOT one of them."

    *And by spanko, I am not referring to the erotic love tap variety, I am referring to those spankos who collect hairbrushes, paddles, straps and other paraphenalia, knowing full well the stuff will be used on their bottom... the type of spanko who enjoys a good bottom warming... the type of spanko who has been known to utter the words, Gawd, I need to be spanked!

    "....pain is not one of them..."

    Huh?!?!?

    I don't understand, if that truly were the case, then why spanking? Why do you get spanked?

    I also hear fairly often: "I don't like the pain of spanking at all. I just endure it for _______."

    You can fill in the blank with a myriad of reasons including, but not limited to, the discipline, the aftercare, the ritual, the intimacy, the release....whatever.

    I guess my question is, if pain is not on the list, why do you choose spanking as your means to your own personal end? Why spanking, an action that by its very design, causes pain?

    If it is for discipline, why not some other non physical form? Why not writing lines, corner time, loss of privileges, a simple scolding?

    If it is a case of wanting stress relief, why not aerobics? Or having your partner order you to rake leaves? Mountain climbing? Jogging? You want physical contact, how about Rugby?

    If it is for bringing you and your partner closer, well...I can think of a zillion other ways to do that... talking, kissing, cuddling, fondling, sucking, licking, touching... even just massaging the buttocks.

    Intimacy, ritual, being righted, clearing the slate.....all of those needs could be fulfilled with other activities besides spanking. So, why spanking? What makes spanking different from being grounded, getting scolded, any other form of sexual foreplay, or any other form of physical exertion?

    Pain.

    Spankings are painful and that is the component that sets it apart from all the other choices I offered above.

    Now, it doesn't have to be horrendously painful, or even moderately painful...but at the end of the day, a spanking causes pain (and once again, I am not referring to erotic love taps).

    Whether it be stingy pain, a slightly warming, make you squirm type of pain, an itchy, burning pain, a suck in your breath just a bit, oh that wasn't too bad...actually it was kind of nice! pain, an OUCH! Damn that hurt! pain, or an Oooooo...that kind of hurts...mmm......do it again pain...

    At the end of the day, pain is pain....and a spanking causes pain....or if you don't like that term...discomfort.

    And so what? What's the big deal?

    Spankings are painful...you like to be spanked....you must like the pain a little bit...on some level...come on now...you do....So what?!?? Why is that so hard to swallow?

    I mean, we are spankos...we like pulling up our little skirts, dropping our panties to our knees, bending over someone's lap and getting repeatedly whacked with some sort of whacking type implement until we are squirming, red faced, sucking wind...our cheeks warm and stingy.

    Think about that for a moment. How weird is that??? To be honest, personally I think it is a little weird to go through all of what I just described, if you *don't* enjoy the pain on some level.

    And just because you may like the pain associated with spanking doesn't mean you are turned on by *all* pain. I admit it, I like some pain. Some pain, but not all. Notice I said "some".

    I think the reluctance to admit to liking pain in any form is based on misperception. For whatever reason, statements like "I like pain" tend to conjure up the extreme. Extreme as in the image of someone smashing their fingers repeatedly with a hammer while yelling, "Yeah baby! It hurts so good!"

    Why is that? A simple statement like "I like sex" does not immediately conjure up images of someone arduously screwing an 8 foot long dildo, so why the mental leap to the extreme when confronted with words like pain....sadism...or masochism?

    I like what I refer to as a "good kind of pain".

    For me, spanking pain is a good kind of pain, and in order to get a taste of it, I willingly drive just under two hours and subject myself to all sorts of weird little rituals like baring my bottom while blushing profusely. Or standing in the corner with my skirt pinned up like a naughty little girl even though I am a grown woman. Why? Because, among other things, I like the pain associated with spanking.

    I do not however, like the pain associated with say....root canal. Or pain caused by slamming my hand in the car door. Or pain caused by stubbing my toe on the edge of my bed, for that matter. Ouch!

    So....you like pain.

    That's okay you know...if you do. Liking the pain...well, it is part of who you are, and you know what? It's part of me too. So you aren't alone, okay?
    |