-->
Me: A Naughty One

I am an ordinary spanko girl, a wanna be rock star. A girl who plows through life at breakneck speeds armed only with her cape, a girl who never cries when she falls down.

Once quoted: "Now that's enough to make any spanko swoon!"

Him: The Professor

He is a high socked, strict, very swoony and academically inclined, adult male authority figure with a passion for administering hard but caring spankings to bright, creative, and impulsive naughty girls that need to learn discipline.

Once quoted: "I determine fair, Young Lady"

~~Click here to bookmark this site~~


This egg hatches on February 7, 2006! Adopt one today!This egg hatches on February 7, 2006! Adopt one today!
This egg hatches on 03/01/06! Adopt one today!This egg hatches on 03/01/06! Adopt one today!This egg hatches on 03/01/06! Adopt one today!



  • Back to School
  • Bring Me Your Hairbrush Naughty One
  • Revel in the Sensation, Naughty One
  • Guess the Implement Part I
  • SWISH THUMP CRACK SPANK SIGH
  • Stay There and Relish Your Caning
  • Anticipation
  • Your Good Girl
  • Photo Album
  • I Am Me Again

  • You Are Spanked When You Are Bad
  • Report to the Headmaster's Office
  • How She Came to Be
  • Open Letter of Gratitude
  • Back to the Spanking Basics
  • Essence of a Girl
  • Who We Are
  • Discipline/Punishment/Correction
  • Spanking it Forward
  • Sore Bottom Reflections
  • What About A Spanking Blog, Mr. Vonnegut?
  • Feeling the Burn: Accepting the Spanko Parts
  • Spanking Me Home: Thoughtful Fences and Limits
  • My Thoughts on Punishment Spanking
  • Spanking Acceptance and Enjoyment
  • Constructing a Spanking Relationship
  • Risk and Spanking Dynamic
  • Let that be a Lesson
  • Fascist Spanko DJ
  • Bang Bang You're Swooning
  • Falafel, a Caning, and a Reset For A Naughty School Girl
  • Masochist? No But That Works Too
  • Commenting On Comments
  • Naughty Girls Get Spanked
  • Newest Spanking Purchase
  • Chasing the Burn
  • Spankings for Good Girls
  • Father Figure
  • The Non-Physical Cuddle
  • Peppermint Stick Rocks
  • Quacks Like A Spanko
  • A Gift
  • Exquisite Pain of Spanking
  • 100 Spanking Things About Us
  • So What Does a VCS Bath Brush Feel Like?
  • It's Gotta Be the Weather
  • Filed Under: Humiliation
  • Productive Authority
  • Losing My Voice
  • Killing Me Softly
  • Tantalizing
  • A Work in Progress
  • Falling Down A Rabbit Hole
  • Roleplay: Playground for the Creative Mind
  • 100 Things About Me
  • Punishment Spanking Tomorrow
  • Discipline-o-gram
  • Antsy Spanko Girl
  • Spanking Horny
  • Ramona's Brave Bottom
  • I Am Running Away to Join the Circus, So Don't Wait Up
  • Spanking Videos? Oh, Please Tommy Lee Jones
  • Secret Spanko Country Fan
  • Bored and Grounded So Explicate Me
  • Night 2 of Adv. of a Grounded Naughtyopath
  • Spanking Tunnel Vision
  • Call On me~Spanking Trigger?
  • Happy Spanko-ween
  • Spanking Game Called On Account of Rain
  • Stupid Is As Stupid Does
  • Even Silk Can Be Tacky
  • What Type of Spanking Do You Crave
  • Twas The Night Before Christmas, Professor
  • I Have A Cold...Sniffle
  • Musings of an Approval Masochist
  • Insatiable Spankee's Ultimate Spanking Fantasy
  • Vague Spanking Fantasy
  • Schoolgirl Spanking: The Fairchild Way
  • Needing This: Part 2
  • Needing This: Part 1
  • A Caning Story
  • Do I Have Your Attention?



  • BETHANY'S WOODSHED
  • Spanking stories galore!
  • SPANKINGNEWS
  • Its like a morning newspaper....for spankos :)
  • SHADOWLANE
  • Erotic spanking, corporal punishment, discipline, spanking clips, spanking parties, spanking chat....I could go on and on :)
  • REALSPANKINGS
  • Spanking video clips and pictures...a fav of Professor's
  • COLORADOSPANKERS
  • Aimed at Colorado spankos, I think this is a great site for everyone looking for corporal punishment information.

  • REMITTANCEGIRL
  • She truly is one of the most amazing writers....her story writing is something to aspire to
  • FAIRCHILDACADEMY
  • Professor's swoony school girl site that he made for spanking roleplays
  • WINTERMUTE
  • Erotic spanking stories that push buttons :)
  • SAINTFRANCISSCHOOL
  • The ultimate haven for the private school girl in all of us. I love these stories. Very spank worthy ;)
  • PUNISHMENTBOOK
  • Free spanking pictures & great links
  • LAURA'SSPANKINGCORNER
  • I cut my teeth on the stories on this site when I was first exploring my spanking kink
  • SERIJULES
  • I love this site

  • LONDONTANNERS
  • Straps, paddles galore for the discerning disciplinarian
  • HANSONPADDLEWERKS
  • Wooden paddles, leather straps, rattan canes, birches...ugh! So many ways to punish a naughty bare bottom!
  • VERMONTCOUNTRYSTORE
  • The $15 long handled wooden bathbrush: A Disciplinarian's wet dream and a naughty bottom's worse nightmare.

    The current mood of naughtyone at www.imood.com
    My Bloginality is ENTP!!!
    The WeatherPixie


    BlogTagstic - Blog Directory

    Listed in LS Blogs
    Blogwise - blog directory
    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Blog Trashed by Mandarin
    The Unofficial Assville NetRing

    Join | List | Previous | Next| Random
    Previous 5 | Next 5
    Powered by RingSurf


    Erotic Spanking Sex Site

    Professor, what kind of masochist am I?

    Little One,

    After some brief thought, "Approval Masochist" is the best I have come up with. You seek approval from me like another masochist seeks pain ("Pain Masochist", or another seeks humilation ("Humiliation Masochist"). The categories are not exclusive. That is some S&M types tend to be "Pain and Humilation". You are "Approval and Pain".

    - Your Professor



    Friday, November 25, 2005

    Father Figure

    Poiesia wrote:

    "Is this ageplay, age regression? I don't know, really. It smacks of a "littleness" that speaks to vulnerability, my weaker aspects. I need to lean, to be righted, to be -- let's face it -- soundly spanked. I want the load lifted, the world lightened and then calmed and coddled to rights. It is the core of the archetypal paternal dynamic, and I am little. With a breath, I am shyer, quieter, unsure of myself. Little. Yet, I am not a little girl; You are not a Daddy. But the patina, the essence of something unnamed, akin to it, it is here."


    The role of a father figure.

    It seems to me that no matter how old, successful and/or independent we get, for some of us, there is still a profound human hunger for affirmation from a male authority figure. Part of the human condition is the need to be mentored. We want to be held accountable...be given boundaries, approval... unconditional love.

    Even though we don't like the idea and may even try to deny our need, we crave the type of discipline that comes from love. Paternal love. We feel more secure as a society when we have guardrails in place and a fair but firm authority figure to appeal to.

    Father figure.

    The term has the ability to make one squirm with embarrassment and look at the floor in apparent non-interest. It is a primal yearning, and it is integral to our development, yet the unconscious mind is in a constant battle between denial and acceptance...at times screaming to refute the legitimacy of our longing for a thirst rooted in childhood, and at others, whispering longingly for the limits and emotional connection that only a father can provide.

    A father figure is a symbolic representation, the embodiment of all things "fatherly".

    In Jungian psychology, the "figure" of the "father" is the figure that embodies all the traits of the ideal/archetypical father: he represents authority, law, social order and masculine protectiveness, and we unconsciously recognize any male figure of authority, including teachers, judges, priests, policemen and soldiers as father figures.

    I recently read an interesting article about "father hunger":

    "There is a father hunger in society that is unrecognized, unnamed, not seen as that. It is seen in the people who rage toward society, and in the need for authority - for someone else to tell them what to do.

    Father hunger is a deep persistent desire for emotional connection with the father experienced by all children. When this normal craving is satisfied, children are likely to grow up feeling confident, secure, strong and "good enough."


    Often, however, this yearning is not acknowledged and the need for a bond with father grows, creating an emotionally hungry child. Without a sense of belonging, the emotionally hungry child becomes an immediate gratification junkie who develops into a pseudo-mature adult without a sense of identity."


    There is a part of spanking...an often unnamed aspect of spanking that I think addresses the need for a father figure. It is the "undefineable" item on the list of reasons given by spankos when asked why they need to be spanked. It is vague...ethereal...a whisper of a feeling...a phantom need.

    It does not fall under the generic label of D/s...or domestic discipline...or even ageplay for that matter. It is something else. As poiesia so eloquently describes it: "With a breath, I am shyer, quieter, unsure of myself. Little. Yet, I am not a little girl; You are not a Daddy. But the patina, the essence of something unnamed, akin to it, it is here."

    It is not something I am able to get from the less natural exchange of control in pure D/s. It is something that for me, would be elusive in the confines of marriage where issues of romance, sex and equality muddy the waters of a discipline headspace.

    It is not something I can get from erotic spanking or play because pleasure does not take center stage. And it is not something I could get from ageplay, because it isn't roleplay. Not really. Is there such thing as "real"play I wonder?

    What is it then?

    It is that part of my spanking dynamic that fills my tummy with butterflies or makes me crave real discipline. It is the connection...an emotional intimacy that is brought about by submitting to a caring authority that leaves me feeling righted...and worth while...and little.

    I am Professor's naughty little girl, and yet, I am not a child. He is authoritative, strict and demanding. And yet he is caring, consistent and fair. And with him, I am at times, small.

    His authoritative presence elicits that smallish part of me. He touches those aspects that are most vulnerable... the parts that feel "at home" when I am upended over his strong lap, my panties around my ankles, my skirt pinned up under the weight of his hand resting on the small of my back.

    The parts that respond to his language..."naughty girl"..."young lady"..."get over my knee so that I can spank your bottom". It is my smallish parts that are reset...quieted... fulfilled by a bedtime spanking, pj bottoms pulled down to my knees, my face pressed deep into my pillow as my hairbrush falls over and over again on my bare bottom before being returned to its rightful place on the nightstand.

    This aspect of spanking can be so important. So very important.

    But why?

    It is this type of spanking and the rituals that surround it...standing in the corner, being sent to your room to get ready for punishment, being grounded or other such losses of privileges that hint at a thing much larger and more primal. A yearning for something thought long forgotten and buried in childhood...a yearning that we are told has no place in adulthood.

    But for me, I am unable to ignore its place. It speaks to me loudly and it is at my very Spanko core; A thirst for discipline and an emotional connection.

    Professor is Spanker. He is Tour Guide and walks with me on my journey to discover my place in the kink. He is Disciplinarian and he is Friend. He is Mentor...and he is more than that. He plays a very basic and much needed role in my life.

    He is the quiet, unyielding role model that keeps me grounded and centered. He offers support and guidance, limits and consequences, but most importantly, he offers time and mentoring.

    He is someone I look to for direction of how to survive and thrive in this thing called life and he is someone I can lean on and look up to. He will never desert me and he is the ultimate role model. It is this part of the spanking kink...the role he plays in our dynamic that is essential and is what binds me to him.

    Spanker, comforter, protector, watchdog, tour guide, defender, friend, companion, teacher, and disciplinarian.

    Father figure.
    |