-->
Me: A Naughty One

I am an ordinary spanko girl, a wanna be rock star. A girl who plows through life at breakneck speeds armed only with her cape, a girl who never cries when she falls down.

Once quoted: "Now that's enough to make any spanko swoon!"

Him: The Professor

He is a high socked, strict, very swoony and academically inclined, adult male authority figure with a passion for administering hard but caring spankings to bright, creative, and impulsive naughty girls that need to learn discipline.

Once quoted: "I determine fair, Young Lady"

~~Click here to bookmark this site~~


This egg hatches on February 7, 2006! Adopt one today!This egg hatches on February 7, 2006! Adopt one today!
This egg hatches on 03/01/06! Adopt one today!This egg hatches on 03/01/06! Adopt one today!This egg hatches on 03/01/06! Adopt one today!



  • Back to School
  • Bring Me Your Hairbrush Naughty One
  • Revel in the Sensation, Naughty One
  • Guess the Implement Part I
  • SWISH THUMP CRACK SPANK SIGH
  • Stay There and Relish Your Caning
  • Anticipation
  • Your Good Girl
  • Photo Album
  • I Am Me Again

  • You Are Spanked When You Are Bad
  • Report to the Headmaster's Office
  • How She Came to Be
  • Open Letter of Gratitude
  • Back to the Spanking Basics
  • Essence of a Girl
  • Who We Are
  • Discipline/Punishment/Correction
  • Spanking it Forward
  • Sore Bottom Reflections
  • What About A Spanking Blog, Mr. Vonnegut?
  • Feeling the Burn: Accepting the Spanko Parts
  • Spanking Me Home: Thoughtful Fences and Limits
  • My Thoughts on Punishment Spanking
  • Spanking Acceptance and Enjoyment
  • Constructing a Spanking Relationship
  • Risk and Spanking Dynamic
  • Let that be a Lesson
  • Fascist Spanko DJ
  • Bang Bang You're Swooning
  • Falafel, a Caning, and a Reset For A Naughty School Girl
  • Masochist? No But That Works Too
  • Commenting On Comments
  • Naughty Girls Get Spanked
  • Newest Spanking Purchase
  • Chasing the Burn
  • Spankings for Good Girls
  • Father Figure
  • The Non-Physical Cuddle
  • Peppermint Stick Rocks
  • Quacks Like A Spanko
  • A Gift
  • Exquisite Pain of Spanking
  • 100 Spanking Things About Us
  • So What Does a VCS Bath Brush Feel Like?
  • It's Gotta Be the Weather
  • Filed Under: Humiliation
  • Productive Authority
  • Losing My Voice
  • Killing Me Softly
  • Tantalizing
  • A Work in Progress
  • Falling Down A Rabbit Hole
  • Roleplay: Playground for the Creative Mind
  • 100 Things About Me
  • Punishment Spanking Tomorrow
  • Discipline-o-gram
  • Antsy Spanko Girl
  • Spanking Horny
  • Ramona's Brave Bottom
  • I Am Running Away to Join the Circus, So Don't Wait Up
  • Spanking Videos? Oh, Please Tommy Lee Jones
  • Secret Spanko Country Fan
  • Bored and Grounded So Explicate Me
  • Night 2 of Adv. of a Grounded Naughtyopath
  • Spanking Tunnel Vision
  • Call On me~Spanking Trigger?
  • Happy Spanko-ween
  • Spanking Game Called On Account of Rain
  • Stupid Is As Stupid Does
  • Even Silk Can Be Tacky
  • What Type of Spanking Do You Crave
  • Twas The Night Before Christmas, Professor
  • I Have A Cold...Sniffle
  • Musings of an Approval Masochist
  • Insatiable Spankee's Ultimate Spanking Fantasy
  • Vague Spanking Fantasy
  • Schoolgirl Spanking: The Fairchild Way
  • Needing This: Part 2
  • Needing This: Part 1
  • A Caning Story
  • Do I Have Your Attention?



  • BETHANY'S WOODSHED
  • Spanking stories galore!
  • SPANKINGNEWS
  • Its like a morning newspaper....for spankos :)
  • SHADOWLANE
  • Erotic spanking, corporal punishment, discipline, spanking clips, spanking parties, spanking chat....I could go on and on :)
  • REALSPANKINGS
  • Spanking video clips and pictures...a fav of Professor's
  • COLORADOSPANKERS
  • Aimed at Colorado spankos, I think this is a great site for everyone looking for corporal punishment information.

  • REMITTANCEGIRL
  • She truly is one of the most amazing writers....her story writing is something to aspire to
  • FAIRCHILDACADEMY
  • Professor's swoony school girl site that he made for spanking roleplays
  • WINTERMUTE
  • Erotic spanking stories that push buttons :)
  • SAINTFRANCISSCHOOL
  • The ultimate haven for the private school girl in all of us. I love these stories. Very spank worthy ;)
  • PUNISHMENTBOOK
  • Free spanking pictures & great links
  • LAURA'SSPANKINGCORNER
  • I cut my teeth on the stories on this site when I was first exploring my spanking kink
  • SERIJULES
  • I love this site

  • LONDONTANNERS
  • Straps, paddles galore for the discerning disciplinarian
  • HANSONPADDLEWERKS
  • Wooden paddles, leather straps, rattan canes, birches...ugh! So many ways to punish a naughty bare bottom!
  • VERMONTCOUNTRYSTORE
  • The $15 long handled wooden bathbrush: A Disciplinarian's wet dream and a naughty bottom's worse nightmare.

    The current mood of naughtyone at www.imood.com
    My Bloginality is ENTP!!!
    The WeatherPixie


    BlogTagstic - Blog Directory

    Listed in LS Blogs
    Blogwise - blog directory
    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Blog Trashed by Mandarin
    The Unofficial Assville NetRing

    Join | List | Previous | Next| Random
    Previous 5 | Next 5
    Powered by RingSurf


    Erotic Spanking Sex Site

    Professor, what kind of masochist am I?

    Little One,

    After some brief thought, "Approval Masochist" is the best I have come up with. You seek approval from me like another masochist seeks pain ("Pain Masochist", or another seeks humilation ("Humiliation Masochist"). The categories are not exclusive. That is some S&M types tend to be "Pain and Humilation". You are "Approval and Pain".

    - Your Professor



    Sunday, August 21, 2005

    Spanking Me Home

    Professor is back and I am very glad ;)

    Whenever he goes away and I start to feel unanchored, I crave stricter rules and more structure. It is almost a given. His absence is always marked with at first, a vague sort of emptiness that builds to unease and that "lack of anchor" feeling.

    In the past I would respond to those feelings by acting out in some way. I am trying to change that however. Now, my present self is trying to express my feelings out loud....to myself...to him....to anyone....the important point being that I "express" them and understand where they are coming from. I think this post is part of my "expression". Well, part expression and part reassurance. Writing it down always allows me to work it through.

    So, as I said, when Professor goes away, I feel unanchored. He is back now, and in typical "naughtyopath" fashion, I am craving more rules and structure. He is back and you would think that would be enough for me, but I guess it makes sense in a weird spanko dynamic sort of way.......Professor has been gone, I have been feeling unanchored without him, hence I crave more structure and rules because to me, rules show caring.

    So here we are, the end of August and Professor is back from his vacation and I am thinking about stricter rules and boundaries. A while ago I read an interesting psychological study that is a wonderful analogy to explain what I am feeling at the moment:

    An elementary school had a large fenced in playground where kids played during recess. They roamed over the entire yard, including playing close to the fence. Eventually, the school needed to replace the fence, so the old one was removed, and for several days, the playground was open. The teachers noticed a strange phenomenon while the playground was without boundaries". For whatever reason, the school children huddled together in the center of the yard, rather than playing over the entire yard like they did before. None of the kids played close to the property boundaries, and instead seemed to congregate as close to the middle of the playground as possible. Turns out they felt less secure without the fence.

    Yeah, I can totally relate to it.

    I shared this analogy with Professor and since then we have referred to it a lot within our dynamic. Especially it seems, when I am feeling smallish, or overwhelmed.....the "playground" analogy almost fits with the overall "smallishness".

    When I originally showed the analogy to Professor, it was right after he had removed one of my fences. You would have thought I would have been elated that the fence was removed, but I wasn't. It actually had the opposite effect and it made me feel nervous and unsure. Emotionally, I reacted similarly to those children....or at least I understood how they felt and it is similar to how I am feeling now, which is why I think I remembered the playground analogy today.

    I shared the analogy with Professor to illustrate how I was feeling after the fence removal and he responded with a couple of thought provoking questions. He wanted to know whether over time, if the children continued to huddle in the middle, or if it just for the first few days. He also asked if they ended up being happier, individually secure, better adjusted "players" in the long term.

    He asked the questions because he viewed fence building differently than I did. I saw more fences....or the idea of fences in general in fact, as symbols of my Disciplinarian's caring, and the removal of fences as a lack of caring. I didn't feel ready to have my fence come down and told him that I felt uneasy without it. He didn't see it that way though. Actually, what he told me was this:

    Don't you see that carefully constructed and removed fences shows caring and support? It would be easy to simply keep your fences up, but the *best*playground is a fenceless one, and I want the best for my little girl. Careful fence construction and removal involves a lot of caring effort - and it is something that I take seriously.

    Those words had a huge impact on me because I realized not only that the number of fences imposed is not a true indicator of caring, but I also wondered about the craving I had for the fences in the first place. I began to wonder that when Professor is away, or has just returned from being away for a while and I am feeling smallish and unanchored, if it is more fences that I crave or if it just that I crave the fence *builder*.

    I dunno.....maybe it isn't a long list of rules that makes me feel secure (even though, on the surface it is attractive because it appears to show love and caring), but instead, maybe it is that there is someone out there that cares for me enough to give me some rules in the first place.

    So anyway, I have been thinking a lot about fenceless playgrounds tonight. And fences too. And although Professor is back, I am still feeling smallish and craving strict rules and boundaries. Actually, I want higher fences....and I want him to give me more of them. Maybe really high fences with barbed wire on top.

    I missed my Fence Builder while he was away. And maybe the need for tall fences and barbed wire is my way of asking him to re-anchor me....to reconnect with me....after being away for several weeks.

    I want some face to face time with Professor so that we can catch up. And I want him to re-circle the spanking wagons by spanking me hard....and I mean HARD......and I don't want him to stop until I am squirming and crying....thoroughly and soundly spanked.......in the way that only he can spank me.....because he understands me and what I need and he cares enough about me to give it to me.

    And then I will feel less like my current smallish self and more like *His* naughty one.....because I will be home.......upended and bare bottomed, over my Fence Builder's knee.

    Yeah. Professor is back and I am very glad. :)
    |