-->
Me: A Naughty One

I am an ordinary spanko girl, a wanna be rock star. A girl who plows through life at breakneck speeds armed only with her cape, a girl who never cries when she falls down.

Once quoted: "Now that's enough to make any spanko swoon!"

Him: The Professor

He is a high socked, strict, very swoony and academically inclined, adult male authority figure with a passion for administering hard but caring spankings to bright, creative, and impulsive naughty girls that need to learn discipline.

Once quoted: "I determine fair, Young Lady"

~~Click here to bookmark this site~~


This egg hatches on February 7, 2006! Adopt one today!This egg hatches on February 7, 2006! Adopt one today!
This egg hatches on 03/01/06! Adopt one today!This egg hatches on 03/01/06! Adopt one today!This egg hatches on 03/01/06! Adopt one today!



  • Back to School
  • Bring Me Your Hairbrush Naughty One
  • Revel in the Sensation, Naughty One
  • Guess the Implement Part I
  • SWISH THUMP CRACK SPANK SIGH
  • Stay There and Relish Your Caning
  • Anticipation
  • Your Good Girl
  • Photo Album
  • I Am Me Again

  • You Are Spanked When You Are Bad
  • Report to the Headmaster's Office
  • How She Came to Be
  • Open Letter of Gratitude
  • Back to the Spanking Basics
  • Essence of a Girl
  • Who We Are
  • Discipline/Punishment/Correction
  • Spanking it Forward
  • Sore Bottom Reflections
  • What About A Spanking Blog, Mr. Vonnegut?
  • Feeling the Burn: Accepting the Spanko Parts
  • Spanking Me Home: Thoughtful Fences and Limits
  • My Thoughts on Punishment Spanking
  • Spanking Acceptance and Enjoyment
  • Constructing a Spanking Relationship
  • Risk and Spanking Dynamic
  • Let that be a Lesson
  • Fascist Spanko DJ
  • Bang Bang You're Swooning
  • Falafel, a Caning, and a Reset For A Naughty School Girl
  • Masochist? No But That Works Too
  • Commenting On Comments
  • Naughty Girls Get Spanked
  • Newest Spanking Purchase
  • Chasing the Burn
  • Spankings for Good Girls
  • Father Figure
  • The Non-Physical Cuddle
  • Peppermint Stick Rocks
  • Quacks Like A Spanko
  • A Gift
  • Exquisite Pain of Spanking
  • 100 Spanking Things About Us
  • So What Does a VCS Bath Brush Feel Like?
  • It's Gotta Be the Weather
  • Filed Under: Humiliation
  • Productive Authority
  • Losing My Voice
  • Killing Me Softly
  • Tantalizing
  • A Work in Progress
  • Falling Down A Rabbit Hole
  • Roleplay: Playground for the Creative Mind
  • 100 Things About Me
  • Punishment Spanking Tomorrow
  • Discipline-o-gram
  • Antsy Spanko Girl
  • Spanking Horny
  • Ramona's Brave Bottom
  • I Am Running Away to Join the Circus, So Don't Wait Up
  • Spanking Videos? Oh, Please Tommy Lee Jones
  • Secret Spanko Country Fan
  • Bored and Grounded So Explicate Me
  • Night 2 of Adv. of a Grounded Naughtyopath
  • Spanking Tunnel Vision
  • Call On me~Spanking Trigger?
  • Happy Spanko-ween
  • Spanking Game Called On Account of Rain
  • Stupid Is As Stupid Does
  • Even Silk Can Be Tacky
  • What Type of Spanking Do You Crave
  • Twas The Night Before Christmas, Professor
  • I Have A Cold...Sniffle
  • Musings of an Approval Masochist
  • Insatiable Spankee's Ultimate Spanking Fantasy
  • Vague Spanking Fantasy
  • Schoolgirl Spanking: The Fairchild Way
  • Needing This: Part 2
  • Needing This: Part 1
  • A Caning Story
  • Do I Have Your Attention?



  • BETHANY'S WOODSHED
  • Spanking stories galore!
  • SPANKINGNEWS
  • Its like a morning newspaper....for spankos :)
  • SHADOWLANE
  • Erotic spanking, corporal punishment, discipline, spanking clips, spanking parties, spanking chat....I could go on and on :)
  • REALSPANKINGS
  • Spanking video clips and pictures...a fav of Professor's
  • COLORADOSPANKERS
  • Aimed at Colorado spankos, I think this is a great site for everyone looking for corporal punishment information.

  • REMITTANCEGIRL
  • She truly is one of the most amazing writers....her story writing is something to aspire to
  • FAIRCHILDACADEMY
  • Professor's swoony school girl site that he made for spanking roleplays
  • WINTERMUTE
  • Erotic spanking stories that push buttons :)
  • SAINTFRANCISSCHOOL
  • The ultimate haven for the private school girl in all of us. I love these stories. Very spank worthy ;)
  • PUNISHMENTBOOK
  • Free spanking pictures & great links
  • LAURA'SSPANKINGCORNER
  • I cut my teeth on the stories on this site when I was first exploring my spanking kink
  • SERIJULES
  • I love this site

  • LONDONTANNERS
  • Straps, paddles galore for the discerning disciplinarian
  • HANSONPADDLEWERKS
  • Wooden paddles, leather straps, rattan canes, birches...ugh! So many ways to punish a naughty bare bottom!
  • VERMONTCOUNTRYSTORE
  • The $15 long handled wooden bathbrush: A Disciplinarian's wet dream and a naughty bottom's worse nightmare.

    The current mood of naughtyone at www.imood.com
    My Bloginality is ENTP!!!
    The WeatherPixie


    BlogTagstic - Blog Directory

    Listed in LS Blogs
    Blogwise - blog directory
    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Blog Trashed by Mandarin
    The Unofficial Assville NetRing

    Join | List | Previous | Next| Random
    Previous 5 | Next 5
    Powered by RingSurf


    Erotic Spanking Sex Site

    Professor, what kind of masochist am I?

    Little One,

    After some brief thought, "Approval Masochist" is the best I have come up with. You seek approval from me like another masochist seeks pain ("Pain Masochist", or another seeks humilation ("Humiliation Masochist"). The categories are not exclusive. That is some S&M types tend to be "Pain and Humilation". You are "Approval and Pain".

    - Your Professor



    Tuesday, August 30, 2005

    Bring Me Your Hairbrush Naughty One So That I May Spank Your Bottom

    I came out of the bathroom hesitantly, my heart was beating hard, and I struggled to slow my breathing as I peeked around the corner to see where he was. He had pulled a chair into the center of the room and was already seated, his hands on his hips, and he regarded me coldly for a moment, before pointing to a spot on the carpet directly in front of him.

    "Stand here." Professor said it softly and I quickly moved to the spot, my fingers tugging on the hem of my skirt nervously. "Put your hands at your side and stand still." His eyes flashed, his tone cold.... sharp...and immediately my hands dropped to my sides.

    He tilted his head slightly and looked me up and down for several long seconds before motioning toward the dresser behind me. "Look at all the toys we have to play with Naughty One." I turned slowly on my heels and gaped at the eight implements he had neatly displayed on the top of the dresser. My mouth went dry and I spun back around to look at him, backing up slightly as I did.


    "Why don't you tell me what they are for." His voice took on a slightly sing-song tone and his smile was mocking. I chewed my bottom lip for a moment, the heat slowly beginning to creep up my neck to my cheeks. "For spanking," I whispered.

    He smiled wider.....a tight lipped, sardonic smile. "That is half the answer. Try again. For spanking whom?" He leaned forward, one hand resting on his knee and waited. I took several panting breaths, trying to loosen the knot in my throat before I answered. "For spanking me," I croaked finally.

    He nodded. "Yes, all of those implements are for spanking you. For spanking *your* bottom because you need a good spanking, don't you? Even though you have been a good girl, you need a good long, hard spanking, don't you, Naughty One? Because good girls get spankings too."

    He sat back, crossing his arms and looked at me, his cold gaze holding mine. My face grew warmer as I struggled not to move under his intense scrutiny, my muscles tensing. He watched me struggle, his face changing from a look of amused indulgence to a feral smile.

    "We will use all of those implements soon.....but not quite yet," He rose to his full height and walked over casually while he spoke, "Do you remember the first time we met? The first time I spanked your bottom?" I stiffened, acutely aware of his presence and I flinched when he reached out to caress the back of my arm with his fingers. "The first time we met, your very first spanking was by my hand over my knee." His fingertips ran down my arm, tracing the skin to my elbow.

    He slipped his hand up under my skirt and patted my pantied covered bottom, first one cheek, then the other. "And every time we have met since then," his hand cupped my right cheek firmly, his head leaning in close to my ear, his voice low, "you have began and ended" and then his hand moved to my left cheek, "each session over my knee." kneading it firmly.

    He returned to the chair and motioned me over, watching intently....... as I moved to his left side like I was trained....as I lifted the back of my skirt up, my knees barely grazing his thigh......as I stood waiting, my chest rising and falling rapidly.

    He raised his arms up slightly, exposing his lap. "Over my knee, Naughty One." My heart was in my throat and then all at once, I was going over......the floor falling up toward my face...... the hardness of his thighs pressed against my torso.....my body balanced precariously over his knees........my feet far off the floor, legs out straight......his fingers gripping the waistband of my panties..........my bottom exposed.......my panties pulled down to midthigh.

    He placed his hand lightly on my bottom making my skin twitch, awakened to the presence of his hand. He caressed the curve of each cheek, kneading my bottom slowly, running his fingers over my bare skin until I sighed, my body slowly relaxing.

    SMACK!

    He brought the palm of his hand down hard, on my bottom....one quick, sharp smack.

    SMACK!

    Another smack quickly followed the first, this time a little bit sharper, and I jumped slightly and then squirmed as the sting faded, leaving a warmish feeling that radiated from where smack had first landed.

    SMACK! SMACK!

    A third smack fell, harder than the first two, then a fourth and a fifth, each sharper than the last and I shifted on his lap trying to get away from the growing sting. I clenched my teeth and fidgeted as he began to spank me in a slow, deliberate fashion.

    He brought his palm down again and again, covering my bottom with hard spanks until it was hot and stinging, before turning his attention to the tender area just below the curve of my cheeks. I inhaled sharply as the sting grew and grew, gasping as it spread down to my thighs and back up again, his hand smacking, stinging, slapping faster and faster.....until finally.........he stopped.

    I laid there in the stillness, chest heaving, struggling to catch my breath, until he broke the silence. "Up!" In that simple command, a compulsion to obey, and I pushed myself up, struggling to get off his lap, my panties slipping down to my calves, my bottom tingling. I shook my head slightly and blinked several times, trying to clear away the thick, heady feeling.

    "What were those six words again? The ones you wrote about?" My head snapped up and I looked at him, swallowing hard, my throat completely dry. My neck, face and forehead felt hot...feverish.... and I shuffled from foot to foot, stalling, as I struggled to respond.

    "Bring me your hairbrush Naughty One." I said finally, my voice breaking, my head dropping, my eyes leaving his as they roamed over the the floor. My eyes flit to the door, to my lap and briefly at him again before returning to the floor.

    He jumped up, his hand suddenly underneath my chin, forcing it up....forcing my head up...forcing my eyes to meet his. "Look at me." My heart thumped in my chest, threatening to break free from my ribcage. "You will look at me when I am speaking to you." His voice was silky soft with menace, and his eyes narrowed into an icy glare.

    He leaned closer to my face. "Even though this is a play session, do not let your guard down. You *will* obey me like you always do." I trembled as he stared into my eyes for a moment longer. "Don't make me have to slip out of play to punish you, Young Lady." His hand left my chin and he tapped my nose with his finger. "I will make you *very* sorry."

    He held my gaze as his hand slid down to caress my cheek.....my shoulder....my arm......my waist. . I nodded meekly, and the words "Yes Sir," came tumbling out of my mouth in a strangled half-whisper, as he brought his hand up underneath my skirt to cup one of my stinging cheeks firmly, before moving away, taking up court again in his chair.

    "Bring me the hairbrush Naughty One." He said the words slowly, deliberately as he sat down, stretching his long legs out in front of him. "Yes, those were the words you wrote." He smiled faintly. "Weren't they?" He didnt wait for me to answer. "Athough you left the thought undone, didn't you?" I looked at him intently, becoming confused and slightly wary. "Shouldn't it be - Bring me the hairbrush Naughty One...... so that I may spank your bottom?" I flushed with heat as a slightly sickish type feeling settled deep in my stomach. "Yes Sir," I barely whispered.

    "But it doesnt have to be "Bring me your hairbrush.....now does it?" His voice was velvety, his eyes betraying the pleasure he felt in making me squirm. "N,N,N,N,ooo it doesn't," I stumbled and stammered, forcing my words out. "It could be Bring me the paddle.....or maybe Bring me the belt" His voice was almost light......airy..."Or even....Bring me the heavy strap Naughty One, so that I may spank your bottom."

    His words hung in the air, and I made strangling gasping sounds as I looked frantically from the dresser to him.....back to the dresser........and then back to Professor again, my insides quivering and trembling.

    "Before we begin our game, you will feel each and every one of those implements. I want your bottom to feel them all, Naughty One. All of them." I started to shake outwardly, and struggled to keep still, fearful that if I gave in to the shake, he would be able to hear my teeth rattle.

    His eyes narrowed, becoming very dark, as he stood up and began prowling around the room, sliding his chair across the floor......guiding me toward the back of it......tucking the hem of my skirt into my waist band...... and then he was whispering in my ear, his face only inches from mine: "Bring me your hairbrush, Naughty One, so that I may spank your bottom."


    My stomach churned violently as I brought the hairbrush to him. "Place your hands on the chair and don't move." I closed my eyes tightly and bent over the back of the chair, placing my palms on the thin wooden arms.

    He stood next to me, and wrapped his arm tightly around my waist before smacking my right cheek and then my left.

    SMACK! SMACK!

    I gripped the chair arms hard to keep from moving as the brush left burning imprints on my bottom. He pulled me closer, pressing my body into him, and brought the brush down several more times, letting it fall hard and fast, leaving me dizzy with pain, and then he stopped, tossing the brush on the table.

    My body flinched as the brush clanked loudly on the table top, wood against wood. I let my head fall forward and I breathed.....tried to breath slowly.......in and out...sucking in big gulps of air....breathing through the sting, waiting for it to subside.

    "Bring me the wooden spoon, Naughty One so that I may spank your bottom." I looked at him and inwardly I wimpered, as I stood up straight on jelly legs, my body swaying as I stumbled over to get the spoon, and then returned to face the back of the chair once again.

    I glanced up at the reflection in the mirror in front of me just in time to see Professor's, fingers reaching for my hair, caressing me, the back of the spoon resting on my bottom. "Back over the chair," he crooned in my ear.

    I looked into his eyes in the mirror, and my throat closed up as I caught a glimpse of Sado-Prof ,and for one brief moment, I forgot to breathe. I tore my eyes away from his reflection and bent back over the chair, stretching taut the hot, tight skin of my buttocks.

    He ran his fingers over my bottom, stroking the skin softly as he reached over and picked up a bottle of lotion. Tracing swirly lines lazily over my bottom, he massaged and kneaded the lotion into my sore skin. I sank lower and lower into the back of the chair, sighing, as he traced the curve of my buttocks down to the bottom of my cheeks.

    "Are you ready?"

    He whispered in my ear as his fingers slipped down to pull up my left cheek, exposing the most tender part of the very top of my thigh. I inhaled sharply in horror as I realized what he was about to do.

    SPLAT!

    My brain threatened to shut down as he brought the spoon down hard against the tender spot. I choked and sputtered, as the spoon landed in the same spot, again. He brought it down smartly against my upper thigh two more times before moving to the other side, his fingers pulling up my left cheek, exposing the unprotected crease to the hateful little implement.

    I was writhing in pain when he finally tossed the spoon on the table and turned his attention back to me, his fingers tugging on a lock of my hair, his hand wandering up to the back of my neck, and then the back of my head, stroking my hair reassuringly.

    I leaned my head closer to him, my eyes closed, and struggled to breathe, my bottom tingling and throbbing. His fingers wandered idly down my back to my bottom and he carefully inspected the damage for several moments before straightening up again.

    "Bring me the heavy strap, Naughty One so that I may spank your bottom."

    His voice was low and I barely heard him over the loud whooshing noise in my ears. A cold feeling of terror churned uneasily in my stomach, threatening to come bubbling up to the surface.

    My legs seemed to move by themselves over to the dresser and I watched myself as I picked up the heavy strap and handed it to Professor, my stomach now threatening to empty itself all over the hotel floor. Time seemed to stand still as he held the strap, slapping it against his palm, his eyes locked on mine.

    "Back over the chair," he commanded as he slapped the strap against the flat of his hand. I steadied myself and then bent over the chair again, closing my eyes tight, gripping the wooden arms until my knuckles went white.

    The strap came down hard across both cheeks filling my head with pain as the thick line of hot, thuddy ache penetrated deep into my burning flesh. The strap fell again, biting at my flesh and I wriggled and danced in anticipation of the next lick until his stern voice pervaded my ears.

    "I told you not to move," he hissed coldly and he brought the strap down hard three more times on my tender backside, as I leaned heavily over the back of the chair, my arms supporting my weight, and silently begged him to stop.

    Tossing the strap on the table, he had me fetch another implement...... and then another......and another......until I lost track of how many he had used or how many were left.

    Finally, he was finished.....and the top of the dresser empty, the table stacked high with used toys, and a burning sensation pulsating over my entire bottom.

    He pulled me up to a standing position and gestured to the blindfold curled up and forgotten in the corner, his eyes glittering. "Now the real fun begins," he said with an evil smile on his lips as he reached for the strip of cloth and folded it over in his hands.

    Still panting from the previous spanking, I trembled as my world went dark, the blindfold tightly tied, covering my eyes. My hands were placed on my head, and my skirt was retucked into my waistband before I was propelled to the corner, stumbling and slipping, to wait, nose pressed against the cool plaster, until I was called out to be spanked again........

    ***naughtyone note: All of the photos were taken either during or right after the Professor/naughtyone spankfest and we had fun (and laughed alot) while taking them :) ***

    ~to be continued.......

    |