-->
Me: A Naughty One

I am an ordinary spanko girl, a wanna be rock star. A girl who plows through life at breakneck speeds armed only with her cape, a girl who never cries when she falls down.

Once quoted: "Now that's enough to make any spanko swoon!"

Him: The Professor

He is a high socked, strict, very swoony and academically inclined, adult male authority figure with a passion for administering hard but caring spankings to bright, creative, and impulsive naughty girls that need to learn discipline.

Once quoted: "I determine fair, Young Lady"

~~Click here to bookmark this site~~


This egg hatches on February 7, 2006! Adopt one today!This egg hatches on February 7, 2006! Adopt one today!
This egg hatches on 03/01/06! Adopt one today!This egg hatches on 03/01/06! Adopt one today!This egg hatches on 03/01/06! Adopt one today!



  • Back to School
  • Bring Me Your Hairbrush Naughty One
  • Revel in the Sensation, Naughty One
  • Guess the Implement Part I
  • SWISH THUMP CRACK SPANK SIGH
  • Stay There and Relish Your Caning
  • Anticipation
  • Your Good Girl
  • Photo Album
  • I Am Me Again

  • You Are Spanked When You Are Bad
  • Report to the Headmaster's Office
  • How She Came to Be
  • Open Letter of Gratitude
  • Back to the Spanking Basics
  • Essence of a Girl
  • Who We Are
  • Discipline/Punishment/Correction
  • Spanking it Forward
  • Sore Bottom Reflections
  • What About A Spanking Blog, Mr. Vonnegut?
  • Feeling the Burn: Accepting the Spanko Parts
  • Spanking Me Home: Thoughtful Fences and Limits
  • My Thoughts on Punishment Spanking
  • Spanking Acceptance and Enjoyment
  • Constructing a Spanking Relationship
  • Risk and Spanking Dynamic
  • Let that be a Lesson
  • Fascist Spanko DJ
  • Bang Bang You're Swooning
  • Falafel, a Caning, and a Reset For A Naughty School Girl
  • Masochist? No But That Works Too
  • Commenting On Comments
  • Naughty Girls Get Spanked
  • Newest Spanking Purchase
  • Chasing the Burn
  • Spankings for Good Girls
  • Father Figure
  • The Non-Physical Cuddle
  • Peppermint Stick Rocks
  • Quacks Like A Spanko
  • A Gift
  • Exquisite Pain of Spanking
  • 100 Spanking Things About Us
  • So What Does a VCS Bath Brush Feel Like?
  • It's Gotta Be the Weather
  • Filed Under: Humiliation
  • Productive Authority
  • Losing My Voice
  • Killing Me Softly
  • Tantalizing
  • A Work in Progress
  • Falling Down A Rabbit Hole
  • Roleplay: Playground for the Creative Mind
  • 100 Things About Me
  • Punishment Spanking Tomorrow
  • Discipline-o-gram
  • Antsy Spanko Girl
  • Spanking Horny
  • Ramona's Brave Bottom
  • I Am Running Away to Join the Circus, So Don't Wait Up
  • Spanking Videos? Oh, Please Tommy Lee Jones
  • Secret Spanko Country Fan
  • Bored and Grounded So Explicate Me
  • Night 2 of Adv. of a Grounded Naughtyopath
  • Spanking Tunnel Vision
  • Call On me~Spanking Trigger?
  • Happy Spanko-ween
  • Spanking Game Called On Account of Rain
  • Stupid Is As Stupid Does
  • Even Silk Can Be Tacky
  • What Type of Spanking Do You Crave
  • Twas The Night Before Christmas, Professor
  • I Have A Cold...Sniffle
  • Musings of an Approval Masochist
  • Insatiable Spankee's Ultimate Spanking Fantasy
  • Vague Spanking Fantasy
  • Schoolgirl Spanking: The Fairchild Way
  • Needing This: Part 2
  • Needing This: Part 1
  • A Caning Story
  • Do I Have Your Attention?



  • BETHANY'S WOODSHED
  • Spanking stories galore!
  • SPANKINGNEWS
  • Its like a morning newspaper....for spankos :)
  • SHADOWLANE
  • Erotic spanking, corporal punishment, discipline, spanking clips, spanking parties, spanking chat....I could go on and on :)
  • REALSPANKINGS
  • Spanking video clips and pictures...a fav of Professor's
  • COLORADOSPANKERS
  • Aimed at Colorado spankos, I think this is a great site for everyone looking for corporal punishment information.

  • REMITTANCEGIRL
  • She truly is one of the most amazing writers....her story writing is something to aspire to
  • FAIRCHILDACADEMY
  • Professor's swoony school girl site that he made for spanking roleplays
  • WINTERMUTE
  • Erotic spanking stories that push buttons :)
  • SAINTFRANCISSCHOOL
  • The ultimate haven for the private school girl in all of us. I love these stories. Very spank worthy ;)
  • PUNISHMENTBOOK
  • Free spanking pictures & great links
  • LAURA'SSPANKINGCORNER
  • I cut my teeth on the stories on this site when I was first exploring my spanking kink
  • SERIJULES
  • I love this site

  • LONDONTANNERS
  • Straps, paddles galore for the discerning disciplinarian
  • HANSONPADDLEWERKS
  • Wooden paddles, leather straps, rattan canes, birches...ugh! So many ways to punish a naughty bare bottom!
  • VERMONTCOUNTRYSTORE
  • The $15 long handled wooden bathbrush: A Disciplinarian's wet dream and a naughty bottom's worse nightmare.

    The current mood of naughtyone at www.imood.com
    My Bloginality is ENTP!!!
    The WeatherPixie


    BlogTagstic - Blog Directory

    Listed in LS Blogs
    Blogwise - blog directory
    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Blog Trashed by Mandarin
    The Unofficial Assville NetRing

    Join | List | Previous | Next| Random
    Previous 5 | Next 5
    Powered by RingSurf


    Erotic Spanking Sex Site

    Professor, what kind of masochist am I?

    Little One,

    After some brief thought, "Approval Masochist" is the best I have come up with. You seek approval from me like another masochist seeks pain ("Pain Masochist", or another seeks humilation ("Humiliation Masochist"). The categories are not exclusive. That is some S&M types tend to be "Pain and Humilation". You are "Approval and Pain".

    - Your Professor



    Sunday, August 14, 2005

    Feeling the Burn

    "I spent many years wondering why I am the way I am. And a long time feeling guilty about being a spanking fetishist and wishing "it" would got away and I could be vanilla like everyone else. A gay friend told me that when he was growing up he used to pray to God to make him like everyone else. When ever he threw a coin in a wishing well, he wished the same thing. This is one reason that I know that gay men and women are my brothers and sisters. We are kinky in a vanilla world. Now that I've reached middle age I've come to accept the "spanko" part of my self."

    (excerpted from Wintermute's site)

    I don't ever remember not being a spanko. Not long ago after telling someone that I had never been spanked as a child and could not remember the defining moment I "became" a spanko, he said to me: "Well you must have seen someone get spanked. How else would you even know that you wanted to be spanked if you didn't have a point of reference from which to draw from?"

    I suppose he was right. Somewhere along the line, I must have witnessed a spanking and in my developing brain a synapse was formed that said Oh! I like that! I don't remember it. According to my version of history, I just always was a spanko.

    As a child, I had no idea that my fantasies of being upended over various laps were at all weird. When I saw friends spanked (yes, I do recall seeing friends get spanked by their parents, just not the *first* time I saw a spanking) or read anything about spanking, I just knew it gave me this funny little tickle in my tummy and my cheeks would get hot and my palms would get slightly moist.

    That changed however, as I got older and became more aware. I intuitively knew to keep my fantasies a secret and chose to live them out in daydreams or in stories. I wrote a lot of spanking stories when I was young. A lot. When I met my husband, I gave the usual hints and innuendos, but he didn't bite and it wasn't long before I realized he was vanilla.

    Sigh. Oh well.

    I think it was around this point I quickly realized that in a predominantly vanilla world, being a spanko was at best, inconvenient and at worst, a literal pain (pun not intended) in the ass. I loved the man who would become my husband....vanilla-ness and all....and so I made a conscious decision to live life as a vanilla. I mean, why not? It seemed to be the popular thing to do.....the majority of the population were happy in their little vanilla worlds, so why couldn't I be? How hard could it be?

    Things were fine except for one minor detail: I underestimated the burn.

    I think that really is the best way to describe it....the yearning....the deep yearning....a burning feeling inside that calls for spanking. I can actually feel it now as I type. Funny, that. It starts deep in the bottom of my stomach, and slowly starts to swell, filling me up....this itchy burn....this raw need to be spanked. I cant explain it any other way. I know I can ignore it. For a little while. Its still there, but I can make it small.....for a little while.

    And I made the burn small while I lived my life in the vanilla world. I tried to ignore it, I stopped visiting spanking sites, stopped looking for spanking scenes in movies....I tried to turn it off, treating it like some sort of switch I had control of and could turn it on and off at will. And I lived happily ever after.

    Well, not really.

    Because, although I could ignore the burn for a while, eventually, over time, it would start to swell on its own, and soon I found myself, sitting in the computer room late at night, the room dark apart from the glow of my monitor, skimming through usenet groups and websites, greedily sucking up one spanking story after another like eye candy. And for me, being exposed to anything remotely spanko is like eating ice cream....or potato chips. The more I taste, the more I want.

    It was at this point that I found Professor by answering his personals ad and it was also at this point that had I thought to do it, I would have prayed to God to make me a vanilla, because I felt like I was going to suffocate under the sheer weight of my own unfulfillment. Why was I this way? Why couldn't I just be normal? I thought if I said it enough, it would become true. I am vanilla.....I am vanilla.....It was my mantra....my daily chant for normalcy. And still, I felt the burn and I continued to suffocate, hallowed in the eerie green glow of my monitor.

    And finally I just couldn't do it anymore. One evening, I saw the light. And it wasn't that greenish glowy light. It was the light of acceptance that shown from sheer exhaustion and frustration. I am a spanko. I had to accept it and move on. It is who I am. It is not right or wrong....it just is.

    So I had a choice. I could get fulfilled and not tell my husband what I was doing, or I could tell him. I chose to tell him, and after a lot of talking and soul searching, a decision was made. I would have a Discipline relationship with Professor. With my husband's blessing. That end result, which took three sentences to type, took a year to hash out.

    People have asked why my husband won't just spank me himself, rather than allowing another man to "touch my bare bottom". Well, he is vanilla. And even if he was willing, I don't want him to. And to be honest, I think he is rather relieved. And so am I. See, he doesn't understand how people can enjoy spanking, so he can't comprehend the language. He has tried. Believe me. And sure, I think he would whack away on my bottom if I asked him to, mechanically beating on my flesh like a drum, emotionally inflicting brain damage on himself in the process (he truly perceives spanking his wife as abuse, not fun) but I think that is almost worse than not being spanked at all. Because although it provides the physical stimulation, it is just a shell of what the spanking experience is really like. And I need more than the shell. I need and want it all.

    So my husband, whom I will forever be touched by his generosity and his ability to see beyond his own ego and fears, allowed me an outlet. A purely spanking outlet. With someone who understands spanking. Someone who understands the burn and who can speak the language. Someone, like Professor.

    Professor told me that the "why" doesn't matter. And I think he is right. The answer to "Why" won't alter the answer to "What". I am a spanko and it doesn't matter why I am the way I am. I like to be soundly spanked on my bare bottom, hard and often. I like who I am when I am regularly spanked and it is good for me on so many levels. Simply put, spanking is right for me.

    So you know what? In the end I had to say to hell with the vanillas. They have no idea what they are missing. Because in order to fulfill one burn, I get to feel another. And that burn? Oh man, there isn't anything else in the world like it. :D

    It is swoonworthy for sure.

    |