-->
Me: A Naughty One

I am an ordinary spanko girl, a wanna be rock star. A girl who plows through life at breakneck speeds armed only with her cape, a girl who never cries when she falls down.

Once quoted: "Now that's enough to make any spanko swoon!"

Him: The Professor

He is a high socked, strict, very swoony and academically inclined, adult male authority figure with a passion for administering hard but caring spankings to bright, creative, and impulsive naughty girls that need to learn discipline.

Once quoted: "I determine fair, Young Lady"

~~Click here to bookmark this site~~


This egg hatches on February 7, 2006! Adopt one today!This egg hatches on February 7, 2006! Adopt one today!
This egg hatches on 03/01/06! Adopt one today!This egg hatches on 03/01/06! Adopt one today!This egg hatches on 03/01/06! Adopt one today!



  • Back to School
  • Bring Me Your Hairbrush Naughty One
  • Revel in the Sensation, Naughty One
  • Guess the Implement Part I
  • SWISH THUMP CRACK SPANK SIGH
  • Stay There and Relish Your Caning
  • Anticipation
  • Your Good Girl
  • Photo Album
  • I Am Me Again

  • You Are Spanked When You Are Bad
  • Report to the Headmaster's Office
  • How She Came to Be
  • Open Letter of Gratitude
  • Back to the Spanking Basics
  • Essence of a Girl
  • Who We Are
  • Discipline/Punishment/Correction
  • Spanking it Forward
  • Sore Bottom Reflections
  • What About A Spanking Blog, Mr. Vonnegut?
  • Feeling the Burn: Accepting the Spanko Parts
  • Spanking Me Home: Thoughtful Fences and Limits
  • My Thoughts on Punishment Spanking
  • Spanking Acceptance and Enjoyment
  • Constructing a Spanking Relationship
  • Risk and Spanking Dynamic
  • Let that be a Lesson
  • Fascist Spanko DJ
  • Bang Bang You're Swooning
  • Falafel, a Caning, and a Reset For A Naughty School Girl
  • Masochist? No But That Works Too
  • Commenting On Comments
  • Naughty Girls Get Spanked
  • Newest Spanking Purchase
  • Chasing the Burn
  • Spankings for Good Girls
  • Father Figure
  • The Non-Physical Cuddle
  • Peppermint Stick Rocks
  • Quacks Like A Spanko
  • A Gift
  • Exquisite Pain of Spanking
  • 100 Spanking Things About Us
  • So What Does a VCS Bath Brush Feel Like?
  • It's Gotta Be the Weather
  • Filed Under: Humiliation
  • Productive Authority
  • Losing My Voice
  • Killing Me Softly
  • Tantalizing
  • A Work in Progress
  • Falling Down A Rabbit Hole
  • Roleplay: Playground for the Creative Mind
  • 100 Things About Me
  • Punishment Spanking Tomorrow
  • Discipline-o-gram
  • Antsy Spanko Girl
  • Spanking Horny
  • Ramona's Brave Bottom
  • I Am Running Away to Join the Circus, So Don't Wait Up
  • Spanking Videos? Oh, Please Tommy Lee Jones
  • Secret Spanko Country Fan
  • Bored and Grounded So Explicate Me
  • Night 2 of Adv. of a Grounded Naughtyopath
  • Spanking Tunnel Vision
  • Call On me~Spanking Trigger?
  • Happy Spanko-ween
  • Spanking Game Called On Account of Rain
  • Stupid Is As Stupid Does
  • Even Silk Can Be Tacky
  • What Type of Spanking Do You Crave
  • Twas The Night Before Christmas, Professor
  • I Have A Cold...Sniffle
  • Musings of an Approval Masochist
  • Insatiable Spankee's Ultimate Spanking Fantasy
  • Vague Spanking Fantasy
  • Schoolgirl Spanking: The Fairchild Way
  • Needing This: Part 2
  • Needing This: Part 1
  • A Caning Story
  • Do I Have Your Attention?



  • BETHANY'S WOODSHED
  • Spanking stories galore!
  • SPANKINGNEWS
  • Its like a morning newspaper....for spankos :)
  • SHADOWLANE
  • Erotic spanking, corporal punishment, discipline, spanking clips, spanking parties, spanking chat....I could go on and on :)
  • REALSPANKINGS
  • Spanking video clips and pictures...a fav of Professor's
  • COLORADOSPANKERS
  • Aimed at Colorado spankos, I think this is a great site for everyone looking for corporal punishment information.

  • REMITTANCEGIRL
  • She truly is one of the most amazing writers....her story writing is something to aspire to
  • FAIRCHILDACADEMY
  • Professor's swoony school girl site that he made for spanking roleplays
  • WINTERMUTE
  • Erotic spanking stories that push buttons :)
  • SAINTFRANCISSCHOOL
  • The ultimate haven for the private school girl in all of us. I love these stories. Very spank worthy ;)
  • PUNISHMENTBOOK
  • Free spanking pictures & great links
  • LAURA'SSPANKINGCORNER
  • I cut my teeth on the stories on this site when I was first exploring my spanking kink
  • SERIJULES
  • I love this site

  • LONDONTANNERS
  • Straps, paddles galore for the discerning disciplinarian
  • HANSONPADDLEWERKS
  • Wooden paddles, leather straps, rattan canes, birches...ugh! So many ways to punish a naughty bare bottom!
  • VERMONTCOUNTRYSTORE
  • The $15 long handled wooden bathbrush: A Disciplinarian's wet dream and a naughty bottom's worse nightmare.

    The current mood of naughtyone at www.imood.com
    My Bloginality is ENTP!!!
    The WeatherPixie


    BlogTagstic - Blog Directory

    Listed in LS Blogs
    Blogwise - blog directory
    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Blog Trashed by Mandarin
    The Unofficial Assville NetRing

    Join | List | Previous | Next| Random
    Previous 5 | Next 5
    Powered by RingSurf


    Erotic Spanking Sex Site

    Professor, what kind of masochist am I?

    Little One,

    After some brief thought, "Approval Masochist" is the best I have come up with. You seek approval from me like another masochist seeks pain ("Pain Masochist", or another seeks humilation ("Humiliation Masochist"). The categories are not exclusive. That is some S&M types tend to be "Pain and Humilation". You are "Approval and Pain".

    - Your Professor



    Tuesday, September 13, 2005

    Ramona's Brave Bottom

    You know how there are songs that just make you feel good? I mean really good, because of the beat, or lyrics or whatever, but mainly because of the feelings associated with them? Yeah. So, I love the All-American Rejects.

    Every time I hear anything by them I smile. And it is a wistful type of smile because not only does their music rock, but Tyson Ritter reminds me of my best friend. No, let me rephrase that........my best friend, K could be Tyson's doppleganger. Same hair. Same eyes. Same attitude. Same smile.

    I have been lucky in the friendship category. I have some really good friends. I love them all. Dearly. But K? He is something different. He is.....more.

    In the beginning, we were both just part of a larger crowd that hung around together after school. I knew K only as one of the random guys that hung out in the group. The group would hang out at various skate parks or fast food places most afternoons, and as evening approached, kids would start going home for dinner or whatever.

    It seemed that K and I would end up being the only ones left a lot of the time. We figured out pretty quickly that both of us had parents who just weren't......well, my dad spent most of his time trying not to be around me, and it didn't take me long to figure out that K spent most of his time trying really hard not to be around his dad. Anyway, we had a lot of freedom, so we spent a lot of time together, and soon we were inseparable.

    K is one of those true, honestly genuine opposite sex friends. This is the guy that I clicked with from the moment we spent that first one on one evening together. I don't know if we clicked the way we did because we both needed each other so much at the time, or if it was something else, but we really clicked. And he is my best friend to this day, playing an important part in all aspects of my life....even the spanking one.

    K is the guy who sits up late at night with me playing video games, burning music CD's or simply hanging out when I am suffering from insomnia. This is the guy who let me dye his hair blonde last night just because I was really bored, it was really late, I was really drunk, and I thought he would be gorgeous as a blonde -it is awful....this pineapple sort of color and I think he has truly entertained the idea of killing me.

    *By the way Professor, K thinks I should be spanked long and hard for what is now officially known as "The Naughty Hair Incident" but I explained to him that since there is no higher rule or established "naughty hair behavior" line , he is out of luck.

    This is the guy who spoon fed me black raspberry ice cream while watching Easy Rider after I got my tonsils out. The guy who found me at a club and brought me home after a "friend" put E in my drink without my knowledge. The guy who taught me how to snowboard, taught me how to drive and taught me how to do a proper tequila shot.

    This is the guy who gave me the nickname Ramona. Ramona the Brave, or Quimby, after the Beverly Cleary character and he actually lived to tell the tale. Imagine that!

    He still calls me Ramona, btw, and although I would never admit it to him or anyone else, I kind of like it. Funny thing is, if you have read the books and you know me well, you would find yourself hard pressed to find a better nickname.

    K is the guy who encouraged me to go talk to "Study Boy": "That guy sitting over there studying all by himself? Oh for god's sake Ramona, just do it for fuck's sake! Just talk to the guy! Unless of course you are afraid Study Boy might bite....."

    And he is the same guy who sat on my bedroom floor and helped me get ready for my first date with "Study Boy"....my future husband. This is the guy who was in my wedding. He is the one who stood outside the delivery room with my husband when I was rushed in for an emergency c-section after my son's heart stopped beating. The guy who is my son's godfather.

    He has watched out for me, comforted me, laughed with me, and gotten in some serious trouble with me. As a fourteen year old kid he even tried to play surrogate father to me when things were falling apart at home. He has been my conscience and my partner in crime.

    And I have watched out for him.....went with him to shop for gifts for various girlfriends, helped him survive Geometry, was his biggest fan at his baseball games..... spent countless late nights trying to answer his questions about the female perspective. And I was always there to let him in on the nights I would find him standing on my back porch with a new set of bruises or welts.

    In high school there were five of us that would hang out on the weekends, skating during the day and then drinking Heinekin and listening to music at night. We would sit on our friend C's roof and smoke cigarettes, getting drunk and talking about seriously starting a band.

    We called ourselves the "Muse Abusers" because although we all dabbled with various instruments, we sucked! There were many nights where we would end up drunk in the living room, making up lyrics and plucking away on guitars trying to come up with at least one complete song.

    As I write this, I can distinctly picture the scene in my mind: The five of us sprawled out on various pieces of furniture and K is talking, telling a story or making some joke, always the center of attention..... and every once in a while, in the middle of it all, he will look over at me with a crooked, shit eating grin and say, "Right, Mona?".

    So what does K have to do with The Adventures of Spanko Girl besides the All-American Rejects song I have playing on my blog at the moment? Well, he is my only vanilla friend who not only knows about my kink but actually reads my blog. Reads it consistently! He knows me. He knows all of me.

    And he is the one who made that lovely strap. The one in the pictures.....the one Professor and I used during our last session. My vanilla best friend made that strap for me. :)

    I had ordered a rawhide leather belt off Amazon during my implement purchasing frenzy along with everything else and when it arrived, I didn't think much of it because it was just a belt and Professor already had one. I think it was more of an impulse buy than anything else.

    When it became pretty apparent that the razor strop I ordered wasn't going to arrive in time for the upcoming Professor/naughtyone spankfest, K took matters into his own hands and asked if he could have the rawhide belt for a while. "Sure, why not," I said, and gave it to him, curious as to what he was going to do with it. The next day when I got up, I found the new strap he had made laid out on the kitchen table with a note that said, "For Ramona's brave bottom".

    I love the All-American Rejects, I really do. They make me smile.
    |