-->
Me: A Naughty One

I am an ordinary spanko girl, a wanna be rock star. A girl who plows through life at breakneck speeds armed only with her cape, a girl who never cries when she falls down.

Once quoted: "Now that's enough to make any spanko swoon!"

Him: The Professor

He is a high socked, strict, very swoony and academically inclined, adult male authority figure with a passion for administering hard but caring spankings to bright, creative, and impulsive naughty girls that need to learn discipline.

Once quoted: "I determine fair, Young Lady"

~~Click here to bookmark this site~~


This egg hatches on February 7, 2006! Adopt one today!This egg hatches on February 7, 2006! Adopt one today!
This egg hatches on 03/01/06! Adopt one today!This egg hatches on 03/01/06! Adopt one today!This egg hatches on 03/01/06! Adopt one today!



  • Back to School
  • Bring Me Your Hairbrush Naughty One
  • Revel in the Sensation, Naughty One
  • Guess the Implement Part I
  • SWISH THUMP CRACK SPANK SIGH
  • Stay There and Relish Your Caning
  • Anticipation
  • Your Good Girl
  • Photo Album
  • I Am Me Again

  • You Are Spanked When You Are Bad
  • Report to the Headmaster's Office
  • How She Came to Be
  • Open Letter of Gratitude
  • Back to the Spanking Basics
  • Essence of a Girl
  • Who We Are
  • Discipline/Punishment/Correction
  • Spanking it Forward
  • Sore Bottom Reflections
  • What About A Spanking Blog, Mr. Vonnegut?
  • Feeling the Burn: Accepting the Spanko Parts
  • Spanking Me Home: Thoughtful Fences and Limits
  • My Thoughts on Punishment Spanking
  • Spanking Acceptance and Enjoyment
  • Constructing a Spanking Relationship
  • Risk and Spanking Dynamic
  • Let that be a Lesson
  • Fascist Spanko DJ
  • Bang Bang You're Swooning
  • Falafel, a Caning, and a Reset For A Naughty School Girl
  • Masochist? No But That Works Too
  • Commenting On Comments
  • Naughty Girls Get Spanked
  • Newest Spanking Purchase
  • Chasing the Burn
  • Spankings for Good Girls
  • Father Figure
  • The Non-Physical Cuddle
  • Peppermint Stick Rocks
  • Quacks Like A Spanko
  • A Gift
  • Exquisite Pain of Spanking
  • 100 Spanking Things About Us
  • So What Does a VCS Bath Brush Feel Like?
  • It's Gotta Be the Weather
  • Filed Under: Humiliation
  • Productive Authority
  • Losing My Voice
  • Killing Me Softly
  • Tantalizing
  • A Work in Progress
  • Falling Down A Rabbit Hole
  • Roleplay: Playground for the Creative Mind
  • 100 Things About Me
  • Punishment Spanking Tomorrow
  • Discipline-o-gram
  • Antsy Spanko Girl
  • Spanking Horny
  • Ramona's Brave Bottom
  • I Am Running Away to Join the Circus, So Don't Wait Up
  • Spanking Videos? Oh, Please Tommy Lee Jones
  • Secret Spanko Country Fan
  • Bored and Grounded So Explicate Me
  • Night 2 of Adv. of a Grounded Naughtyopath
  • Spanking Tunnel Vision
  • Call On me~Spanking Trigger?
  • Happy Spanko-ween
  • Spanking Game Called On Account of Rain
  • Stupid Is As Stupid Does
  • Even Silk Can Be Tacky
  • What Type of Spanking Do You Crave
  • Twas The Night Before Christmas, Professor
  • I Have A Cold...Sniffle
  • Musings of an Approval Masochist
  • Insatiable Spankee's Ultimate Spanking Fantasy
  • Vague Spanking Fantasy
  • Schoolgirl Spanking: The Fairchild Way
  • Needing This: Part 2
  • Needing This: Part 1
  • A Caning Story
  • Do I Have Your Attention?



  • BETHANY'S WOODSHED
  • Spanking stories galore!
  • SPANKINGNEWS
  • Its like a morning newspaper....for spankos :)
  • SHADOWLANE
  • Erotic spanking, corporal punishment, discipline, spanking clips, spanking parties, spanking chat....I could go on and on :)
  • REALSPANKINGS
  • Spanking video clips and pictures...a fav of Professor's
  • COLORADOSPANKERS
  • Aimed at Colorado spankos, I think this is a great site for everyone looking for corporal punishment information.

  • REMITTANCEGIRL
  • She truly is one of the most amazing writers....her story writing is something to aspire to
  • FAIRCHILDACADEMY
  • Professor's swoony school girl site that he made for spanking roleplays
  • WINTERMUTE
  • Erotic spanking stories that push buttons :)
  • SAINTFRANCISSCHOOL
  • The ultimate haven for the private school girl in all of us. I love these stories. Very spank worthy ;)
  • PUNISHMENTBOOK
  • Free spanking pictures & great links
  • LAURA'SSPANKINGCORNER
  • I cut my teeth on the stories on this site when I was first exploring my spanking kink
  • SERIJULES
  • I love this site

  • LONDONTANNERS
  • Straps, paddles galore for the discerning disciplinarian
  • HANSONPADDLEWERKS
  • Wooden paddles, leather straps, rattan canes, birches...ugh! So many ways to punish a naughty bare bottom!
  • VERMONTCOUNTRYSTORE
  • The $15 long handled wooden bathbrush: A Disciplinarian's wet dream and a naughty bottom's worse nightmare.

    The current mood of naughtyone at www.imood.com
    My Bloginality is ENTP!!!
    The WeatherPixie


    BlogTagstic - Blog Directory

    Listed in LS Blogs
    Blogwise - blog directory
    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Blog Trashed by Mandarin
    The Unofficial Assville NetRing

    Join | List | Previous | Next| Random
    Previous 5 | Next 5
    Powered by RingSurf


    Erotic Spanking Sex Site

    Professor, what kind of masochist am I?

    Little One,

    After some brief thought, "Approval Masochist" is the best I have come up with. You seek approval from me like another masochist seeks pain ("Pain Masochist", or another seeks humilation ("Humiliation Masochist"). The categories are not exclusive. That is some S&M types tend to be "Pain and Humilation". You are "Approval and Pain".

    - Your Professor



    Monday, July 25, 2005

    Spank it Forward

    Just recently I made a friend who is pretty new to the kink. She is beginning her spanking journey and filled with questions and insecurities about who she is, what she is...why she is spanko....

    The kink has a way of making you look at yourself. Really look.

    I used to refer to my own personal exploration as "My spanking journey". I think I need to rephrase that. Exploring the need to be spanked is like exploring any other deep rooted aspect of yourself. It involves taking a look at who you are, where you came from......what makes you....you. And it involves accepting something about yourself that society as a whole finds ammoral or psychologically twisted. Spanking, like all kinks outside the mainstream, are "fringe" needs, making it all the harder to stand on your own, and accept a need in yourself that most others will never accept.

    Realizing you have a "kinky" need is the easy part. Accepting that need....accepting yourself for that matter, is the hard part. And it is an ongoing journey theme.

    So I am beginning to think the journey really is about growing into yourself.....and the kink is part of it....and so are themes like accepting yourself, listening to yourself and your needs, exploringyour likes and dislikes, your passions and fears.

    But it really is about growing into yourself. Getting comfy in your own skin. At least it is for me.

    And it has been a long haul, and I fall down alot. Alot.

    At times, I feel like I am stuck in some sort of dead end. I make a big step forward only to take two steps back. Unseen landmines are inadvertantly uncovered and stepped on, sending me emotionally reeling, fragmented....damaged. I get tired. I get overwhelmed. I make mistakes, I screw up.....I fall down again.

    I watch my new friend and I know where she is. I have been there. Maybe not exactly there, but in a place that is pretty similar. And in trying to support her, I have turned to past writings I have done....scribbled thoughts and insights, so that I could share them with her, if only to show her she isnt alone.

    While looking through past writings, logs of past chats, emails to Professor, talks with other kinkster pals, I noticed something. I have changed. In the past two years I have changed. Alot!

    If you go back and read some of my earliest emails, or logs of some of my earliest chats, I sound like a teenager. My language, my demeanor.....the rapid fire way I talk....I can almost see myslef bouncing up and down, gesturing animatedly, worried that I am not going to be accepted, or that what I am doing is wrong.....shouting at the top of my lungs in my words and actions, "Am I weird? Why am I like this? Is this okay? Am *I* okay?"

    In the earliest part of my journey, my language style almost mirrors my headspace. It is apparent that I am looking for acceptance, affirmation, and limits. I am intense, dramatic and all over the place. This was the time that I was testing constantly, almost begging for rules and structure. For someone to step in and take control.

    Truly, I was the "teen angst" spanking cliche, literally attacking this need to figure my kink out....figure myself out...in an erratic and unfocused way. I was unsure, kink-young, "me-young", and very uncomfortable in my own skin.....blindly stumbling along, haphazardly, false starts, short intense spurts.

    And then slowly, over time, my language changed. My thoughts become clearer and you can see that I am becoming more confident.... I catch glimpses of a more emotionally "grown up" Naughty One....the one who has started to accept herself.

    My demeaner changes. I am not so erratic....my chatting style slows down from a rapid clip to a fast paced trot :) My emails are less angst filled (well okay, I still compose angst filled emails, but not *as* many of them) and are more thoughtful. I am more patient. It is apparant that I am not as "rules driven" and I seem more at peace with myself.

    Now dont get me wrong, I am not saying that now I am the pillar of kink confidence or the pillar of "I love and totally accept who I am" type confidence either!

    And I still make mistakes (loads of them), I still flail around erratically at times, and I can still feel very alone. And I....most definitely....still fall down. But I just dont seem as.....unfocused and undisciplined. I am not *as* unsure of what I am. Or who I am. And I am well on my way down the road to acceptance.

    I see the people who walked with me, both back then, and now. The ones who supported me, listened to me, gently guided me, commiserated with me.... and offered a strong arm to help pick me up when I fell down.

    Sometimes it is good to go back and gain perspective. To stop and turn around and see where you have been before moving on to the next event. It is good for the soul.

    And it is good for the ones coming after you. The ones just starting out. The ones standing at the beginning of the trail, burdens heavy on their backs, staring down the long path, the road to unknown....thinking "What the hell do I do now?"

    "L" wrote something called Journey Dreams not long ago that impacted me. It is about the journey. And the realization that there are people who have been there before her. Before us. Before my new friend. And although their journeys are different, they are only different by a little. They have had similar thoughts, worries, inner conflicts. They have fallen down and gotten up...only to fall down again.

    And she writes about passing it on, making the road a little bit easier for the next person. Walking with them a bit, sharing their load, letting them know they are not alone, because they have been down this road before. A sort of Spank it Forward, if you will?

    "This guy's walking down a street, when he falls in a hole. The walls are so steep, he can't get out. A doctor passes by, and the guy shouts up "Hey you! Can you help me out?" The doctor writes him a prescription, throws it down the hole and moves on. Then a priest comes along and the guy shouts up "Father, I'm down in this hole, can you help me out?" The priest writes out a prayer, throws it down in the hole and moves on. Then a friend walks by. "Hey Joe, it's me, can you help me out?" And the friend jumps in the hole! Our guy says "Are you stupid? Now we're both down here!" and the friend says, "Yeah, but I've been down here before, and I know the way out."


    Yeah. Like that.

    |