-->
Me: A Naughty One

I am an ordinary spanko girl, a wanna be rock star. A girl who plows through life at breakneck speeds armed only with her cape, a girl who never cries when she falls down.

Once quoted: "Now that's enough to make any spanko swoon!"

Him: The Professor

He is a high socked, strict, very swoony and academically inclined, adult male authority figure with a passion for administering hard but caring spankings to bright, creative, and impulsive naughty girls that need to learn discipline.

Once quoted: "I determine fair, Young Lady"

~~Click here to bookmark this site~~


This egg hatches on February 7, 2006! Adopt one today!This egg hatches on February 7, 2006! Adopt one today!
This egg hatches on 03/01/06! Adopt one today!This egg hatches on 03/01/06! Adopt one today!This egg hatches on 03/01/06! Adopt one today!



  • Back to School
  • Bring Me Your Hairbrush Naughty One
  • Revel in the Sensation, Naughty One
  • Guess the Implement Part I
  • SWISH THUMP CRACK SPANK SIGH
  • Stay There and Relish Your Caning
  • Anticipation
  • Your Good Girl
  • Photo Album
  • I Am Me Again

  • You Are Spanked When You Are Bad
  • Report to the Headmaster's Office
  • How She Came to Be
  • Open Letter of Gratitude
  • Back to the Spanking Basics
  • Essence of a Girl
  • Who We Are
  • Discipline/Punishment/Correction
  • Spanking it Forward
  • Sore Bottom Reflections
  • What About A Spanking Blog, Mr. Vonnegut?
  • Feeling the Burn: Accepting the Spanko Parts
  • Spanking Me Home: Thoughtful Fences and Limits
  • My Thoughts on Punishment Spanking
  • Spanking Acceptance and Enjoyment
  • Constructing a Spanking Relationship
  • Risk and Spanking Dynamic
  • Let that be a Lesson
  • Fascist Spanko DJ
  • Bang Bang You're Swooning
  • Falafel, a Caning, and a Reset For A Naughty School Girl
  • Masochist? No But That Works Too
  • Commenting On Comments
  • Naughty Girls Get Spanked
  • Newest Spanking Purchase
  • Chasing the Burn
  • Spankings for Good Girls
  • Father Figure
  • The Non-Physical Cuddle
  • Peppermint Stick Rocks
  • Quacks Like A Spanko
  • A Gift
  • Exquisite Pain of Spanking
  • 100 Spanking Things About Us
  • So What Does a VCS Bath Brush Feel Like?
  • It's Gotta Be the Weather
  • Filed Under: Humiliation
  • Productive Authority
  • Losing My Voice
  • Killing Me Softly
  • Tantalizing
  • A Work in Progress
  • Falling Down A Rabbit Hole
  • Roleplay: Playground for the Creative Mind
  • 100 Things About Me
  • Punishment Spanking Tomorrow
  • Discipline-o-gram
  • Antsy Spanko Girl
  • Spanking Horny
  • Ramona's Brave Bottom
  • I Am Running Away to Join the Circus, So Don't Wait Up
  • Spanking Videos? Oh, Please Tommy Lee Jones
  • Secret Spanko Country Fan
  • Bored and Grounded So Explicate Me
  • Night 2 of Adv. of a Grounded Naughtyopath
  • Spanking Tunnel Vision
  • Call On me~Spanking Trigger?
  • Happy Spanko-ween
  • Spanking Game Called On Account of Rain
  • Stupid Is As Stupid Does
  • Even Silk Can Be Tacky
  • What Type of Spanking Do You Crave
  • Twas The Night Before Christmas, Professor
  • I Have A Cold...Sniffle
  • Musings of an Approval Masochist
  • Insatiable Spankee's Ultimate Spanking Fantasy
  • Vague Spanking Fantasy
  • Schoolgirl Spanking: The Fairchild Way
  • Needing This: Part 2
  • Needing This: Part 1
  • A Caning Story
  • Do I Have Your Attention?



  • BETHANY'S WOODSHED
  • Spanking stories galore!
  • SPANKINGNEWS
  • Its like a morning newspaper....for spankos :)
  • SHADOWLANE
  • Erotic spanking, corporal punishment, discipline, spanking clips, spanking parties, spanking chat....I could go on and on :)
  • REALSPANKINGS
  • Spanking video clips and pictures...a fav of Professor's
  • COLORADOSPANKERS
  • Aimed at Colorado spankos, I think this is a great site for everyone looking for corporal punishment information.

  • REMITTANCEGIRL
  • She truly is one of the most amazing writers....her story writing is something to aspire to
  • FAIRCHILDACADEMY
  • Professor's swoony school girl site that he made for spanking roleplays
  • WINTERMUTE
  • Erotic spanking stories that push buttons :)
  • SAINTFRANCISSCHOOL
  • The ultimate haven for the private school girl in all of us. I love these stories. Very spank worthy ;)
  • PUNISHMENTBOOK
  • Free spanking pictures & great links
  • LAURA'SSPANKINGCORNER
  • I cut my teeth on the stories on this site when I was first exploring my spanking kink
  • SERIJULES
  • I love this site

  • LONDONTANNERS
  • Straps, paddles galore for the discerning disciplinarian
  • HANSONPADDLEWERKS
  • Wooden paddles, leather straps, rattan canes, birches...ugh! So many ways to punish a naughty bare bottom!
  • VERMONTCOUNTRYSTORE
  • The $15 long handled wooden bathbrush: A Disciplinarian's wet dream and a naughty bottom's worse nightmare.

    The current mood of naughtyone at www.imood.com
    My Bloginality is ENTP!!!
    The WeatherPixie


    BlogTagstic - Blog Directory

    Listed in LS Blogs
    Blogwise - blog directory
    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Blog Trashed by Mandarin
    The Unofficial Assville NetRing

    Join | List | Previous | Next| Random
    Previous 5 | Next 5
    Powered by RingSurf


    Erotic Spanking Sex Site

    Professor, what kind of masochist am I?

    Little One,

    After some brief thought, "Approval Masochist" is the best I have come up with. You seek approval from me like another masochist seeks pain ("Pain Masochist", or another seeks humilation ("Humiliation Masochist"). The categories are not exclusive. That is some S&M types tend to be "Pain and Humilation". You are "Approval and Pain".

    - Your Professor



    Monday, January 09, 2006

    100 Spanking Things About Me...About Us

    A spanko twist on the usual "100 Things About Me"...

    1.I was never spanked as a child.
    2.My earliest memory of my "spanko-ness" was 2nd grade. My teacher read a chapter of The Little House in the Big Woods (a book I had already read) each morning, and because I would get that squirmy feeling when someone talked about spanking, I kept asking to go to the bathroom during that time. After about a week, my teacher pulled me aside and asked me if I had a bladder problem. Nope....just a spanko who blushes easily....even back then.
    3. Yes, I blush way too easily...especially when I am embarrassed or uncomfortable.
    4. Basically its guaranteed that I will blush before, during and right after a spanking.
    5.I am a spanko who is a sucker for all things schoolgirl, especially plaid skirts.
    6.I am a spanko with a discipline core.
    7.My first ever spanking experience was August 1, 2003.
    8.I wore a black and white plaid school girl skirt, a white top, and black strappy sandals for my first spanking.
    9.I am in a nonsexual, discipline based spanking relationship with Professor.
    10.Professor wore a very white button down dress shirt, dark green slacks and black wingtips for our first session. (Are you impressed I remembered, Professor? ;))
    11.I have never referred to or called Professor by his real name...and this includes when we are together. In the beginning, my choice to refer to him as Professor was based on respect as well as the swoon factor. Now, it is based on respect, swoon factor and endearment.
    12.My favorite position is over Professor's knee while he is sitting in a straight back chair.
    13.I am always spanked on the bare, unless we are in public.
    14.I have been spanked in Chicago, Washington DC, and several states in New England.
    15.A big trigger for me is public discipline....or the hint of it.
    16.I have been publicly swatted in the hallway of the Supreme Court building in DC in front of several security officers, in CVS when purchasing my hair brush, and at the top of the Washington Monument.
    17.I was spanked over Professor's knee in a public garden at the Smithsonian.
    18.My first taste of a cane was in the form of a wooden mini blinds rod that was pilfered from my hotel room during our trip to Chicago.
    19. The term "Naughtyopath" was coined by Professor in response to an email discussion we were having about my inability to "do what is right". Famous for being hard on myself, when faced with the realization that although I knew the difference between right and wrong, I often made the choice to do wrong, I referred to myself a sociopath. In his email back to me, he said that a better term for me was naughtyopath. :)
    20.I used to have to keep a punishment list on yahoo briefcase that listed offenses I was to be punished for.
    21. I have asked to be punished for present as well as past naughtiness and my first punishment spanking was for shooting a 22 rifle off a roof at a party several years before I met Professor.
    22. I own 5 short plaid school girl type skirts, three pairs of white knee socks and several pairs of black shoes specifically purchased for spanking play.
    23.We own two University paddles and I have felt only the smaller of the two.
    24.My favorite Professor phrase? "Good Girl"
    25. I rarely bruise or mark, no matter how hard I am spanked.
    26. My least favorite spanking position is the diaper position....which we have done only once.
    27.I don't like being verbally or physically degraded.
    28.The lotion used during my aftercare is Solarcaine, a green gel-like stuff used to soothe sunburns.
    29.When in the corner, I usually have to keep my hands on my head and my elbows against the wall.
    30.We begin and end most spanking sessions with a hand spanking, otk.
    31.I have to ask to be punished.
    32.The most painful spank play I have experienced thus far involved having an ice pack placed on my bottom *before* being spanked.
    33.My next spanking will involve a leg lock and the Vermont Country Store bath brush.
    34.I have never had to use my safeword.
    35.One spanking fantasy of mine involves Professor pulling the car over to give me an impromptu spanking.
    36.I think impromptu spankings are very swoony.
    37.I don't get enough impromptu spankings for my taste.
    38.I love the sound a leather belt makes when it lands on a bottom....er...my bottom :)
    39. Restraints are swoony, whether they are physical or mental, because I hate/love them...they push me outside my comfort zone.
    40.Professor writes swoony spanking stories.
    41.I have a hard time standing still when being lectured.
    42.I try to get away with keeping my gum in my mouth during a spanking session just to be a little naughty because I know Professor forbids gum in those situations, and yet, if I am able to get away with it...I am left feeling oddly disappointed and guilty.
    43.I love bedtime spankings.
    44.Certain sounds and/or sudden changes in sensation (smacks mixed in with soft caresses) always puts me in subspace.
    45.We have two rattan canes, a crook handled cane and a nursery cane and they were gifts from Poiesia.
    46.My original hairbrush broke when it was thrown down my basement stairs by Skater Boy.
    47.My earliest spanking fantasy involved Richard Dean Anderson (MacGyver).
    48.I think it is incredibly swoony to sit through a class lecture on a sore bottom.
    49. I never cry from the pain of a spanking.
    50. While I was in Disney World last winter, I saw a Goofy paddle and it reminded me of Professor so I bought it for him.
    51.Addendum to 50: The Goofy paddle reminded me of Professor because it could be used as a spanking implement, not because it had Goofy on it. :)
    52.I do not have a list of simple rules to follow, like "go to bed at 11pm"...instead Professor has what he calls "Higher Rules".
    53.The "Higher Rule" that tops the list? Do what you know is right.
    54.For Christmas, a fellow naughty friend gave us a double strap, a flogger, a small cane, a hairbrush set, a long thin ruler type thing, a crop and...hmmm...a few more spanko toys. You know that old adage "With friends like these...."????
    55.Hotel heaters are distracting... especially if you are standing in front of one, being lectured, and warm air is blowing up your skirt, caressing your freshly spanked bottom.
    56.Yes, Professor actually calls me Naughty One in real life.
    57.I get regular canings at school in Professor's office.
    58.We met through a personals ad placed on Bernie's (remember Bernie's?)
    59.From the beginning, our relationship has been unequal and discipline based. Somehow, over the last three years, we have managed to walk the fine line between friendship and discipline.
    60.Professor is a left handed spanker.
    61.My favorite kind of spanking is a "Spanking for spankings sake".
    62.I believe in Spanking it Forward.
    63.Professor uses the sorority paddle he bought on campus to punish me.
    64.Our first role play occurred in a crowded mall, involved a VERY public lecture, a swat, an arm-grab-dragged-through-the-mall-wait-till-we-get-home-young-lady walk to the parking garage that was like, 3000 miles away.
    65. When we first started talking via email, after a couple of months, I got scared and ran away. I came back to Professor more than a year later, and after another 4 months of talking, we finally met in real life.
    66. Our first real life meeting was "in scene" at a hotel and then *after* the spanking session we went out to lunch. Seems backwards huh? It was...but it was worth it doing it that way...
    67.Addendum to 66: You only have one "first time".
    68.Professor's favorite implements are his hand and his belt.
    69.I am not allowed to say "I don't know" when asked a question.
    70.Professorisms I hear most often:
    "Do what you know is right"
    "I determine fair, Young Lady"
    "Don't make me repeat my lessons"
    "Got it?"
    "You get spanked when you are bad, Naughty One"
    "Get over my knee"
    "Be open and honest at all times"
    "Remember to keep your guard up in Nautcon situations"
    71.Professor uses the terms "carrot" and "stick" when referring to the type of spanking I will receive at our next session... and carrot spankings are obviously more fun. :)
    72.When in the corner, after being punished, I am expected to answer Professor's questions about why I was punished and what I have learned. If I hesitate... or am unable to answer them to his satisfaction, I get punished again.
    73.Professor is the only Spanker I know who could make a spanko weekend in Washington DC educational. Spanked soundly in the evenings, my days were carefully (and anally!) planned by my map carrying fascist tour guide who made sure I got my fill of educational experiences.
    74.Addendum to 73: I will NEVER be able to look at the Lincoln Memorial again without hearing Professor's spankofied Gregory Peck imitation in the background.
    75.Professor usually wears black wingtips to spanking sessions ;)
    76.Spanking pain is a good kind of pain.
    77.If we haven't seen each other in a while, we have lunch before the session to "circle the spanking wagons".
    78.Professor is a verbose lecturer (in and out of the classroom).
    79.I love being blindfolded.
    80.I love being challenged during a session.
    81.Professor rarely uses non spanking punishment.
    82.I always wear a short skirt for sessions unless we are at school.
    83.Professor keeps our canes on his bookshelf in his office.
    84.My favorite implements are my hairbrush and his belt.
    85.I love it when he wears his glasses rather than his contacts.
    86.The first gift Professor ever gave me? The Taming of Sleeping Beauty series.
    87.The first gift I ever gave Professor? The Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich (Professor says Stephanie Plum reminds him of me... and we both think she, Joe and Ranger are closet spankos).
    88.My best friend (a vanilla) made the heavy strap we use... and I think that he could go into business making torture implements if he wanted to.
    89.I have never reached my hand back to protect my bottom during a spanking. In the beginning, Professor told me I "would be very sorry" if I ever did... and I have been too afraid to ever since.
    90.Regardless of how he is portrayed on here, besides being no nonsense, strict and capable of giving a very hard spanking, Professor is caring, moral, has a great sense of humor and he has dimples when he smiles (I bet he will spank me for divulging that little tidbit after the "Clueless" thing).
    91."NAUTCON" is a reference coined by Professor that is comparable to military DEFCON alerts. A NAUTCON alert is a warning to me that I need to keep my behavioral guard up. Professor taught me to recognize situations where I was likely to get in trouble, and thus, needed to be more aware of naughty behavior tendencies.
    92.I hate being made to say the words "naughty" or "spanking" during a session.
    93.I love being called "Little One".
    94.I LOVE a crop.
    95.The ring I selected on my phone for Professor is the Muppet Theme Song. I chose it because it made him seem a little less scary and just to be naughty ;).
    96.I get off on the subtle details of a good session like the slow rolling of sleeves or being forced to stand in the center of a room before being spanked.
    97.I feel helpless when Professor chooses to lower my panties, rather than telling me to do it.
    98.Speaking of helpless, while in Washington, I was in a cast. Professor had to do everything for me... from tying my shoes to opening my soda bottles... and I wouldn't order any food that needed both a knife and a fork the whole weekend, because I didn't want him to have to cut my meat!
    99.I think about spanking constantly.
    100.Professor is about as swoony as they get :).
    |