-->
Me: A Naughty One

I am an ordinary spanko girl, a wanna be rock star. A girl who plows through life at breakneck speeds armed only with her cape, a girl who never cries when she falls down.

Once quoted: "Now that's enough to make any spanko swoon!"

Him: The Professor

He is a high socked, strict, very swoony and academically inclined, adult male authority figure with a passion for administering hard but caring spankings to bright, creative, and impulsive naughty girls that need to learn discipline.

Once quoted: "I determine fair, Young Lady"

~~Click here to bookmark this site~~


This egg hatches on February 7, 2006! Adopt one today!This egg hatches on February 7, 2006! Adopt one today!
This egg hatches on 03/01/06! Adopt one today!This egg hatches on 03/01/06! Adopt one today!This egg hatches on 03/01/06! Adopt one today!



  • Back to School
  • Bring Me Your Hairbrush Naughty One
  • Revel in the Sensation, Naughty One
  • Guess the Implement Part I
  • SWISH THUMP CRACK SPANK SIGH
  • Stay There and Relish Your Caning
  • Anticipation
  • Your Good Girl
  • Photo Album
  • I Am Me Again

  • You Are Spanked When You Are Bad
  • Report to the Headmaster's Office
  • How She Came to Be
  • Open Letter of Gratitude
  • Back to the Spanking Basics
  • Essence of a Girl
  • Who We Are
  • Discipline/Punishment/Correction
  • Spanking it Forward
  • Sore Bottom Reflections
  • What About A Spanking Blog, Mr. Vonnegut?
  • Feeling the Burn: Accepting the Spanko Parts
  • Spanking Me Home: Thoughtful Fences and Limits
  • My Thoughts on Punishment Spanking
  • Spanking Acceptance and Enjoyment
  • Constructing a Spanking Relationship
  • Risk and Spanking Dynamic
  • Let that be a Lesson
  • Fascist Spanko DJ
  • Bang Bang You're Swooning
  • Falafel, a Caning, and a Reset For A Naughty School Girl
  • Masochist? No But That Works Too
  • Commenting On Comments
  • Naughty Girls Get Spanked
  • Newest Spanking Purchase
  • Chasing the Burn
  • Spankings for Good Girls
  • Father Figure
  • The Non-Physical Cuddle
  • Peppermint Stick Rocks
  • Quacks Like A Spanko
  • A Gift
  • Exquisite Pain of Spanking
  • 100 Spanking Things About Us
  • So What Does a VCS Bath Brush Feel Like?
  • It's Gotta Be the Weather
  • Filed Under: Humiliation
  • Productive Authority
  • Losing My Voice
  • Killing Me Softly
  • Tantalizing
  • A Work in Progress
  • Falling Down A Rabbit Hole
  • Roleplay: Playground for the Creative Mind
  • 100 Things About Me
  • Punishment Spanking Tomorrow
  • Discipline-o-gram
  • Antsy Spanko Girl
  • Spanking Horny
  • Ramona's Brave Bottom
  • I Am Running Away to Join the Circus, So Don't Wait Up
  • Spanking Videos? Oh, Please Tommy Lee Jones
  • Secret Spanko Country Fan
  • Bored and Grounded So Explicate Me
  • Night 2 of Adv. of a Grounded Naughtyopath
  • Spanking Tunnel Vision
  • Call On me~Spanking Trigger?
  • Happy Spanko-ween
  • Spanking Game Called On Account of Rain
  • Stupid Is As Stupid Does
  • Even Silk Can Be Tacky
  • What Type of Spanking Do You Crave
  • Twas The Night Before Christmas, Professor
  • I Have A Cold...Sniffle
  • Musings of an Approval Masochist
  • Insatiable Spankee's Ultimate Spanking Fantasy
  • Vague Spanking Fantasy
  • Schoolgirl Spanking: The Fairchild Way
  • Needing This: Part 2
  • Needing This: Part 1
  • A Caning Story
  • Do I Have Your Attention?



  • BETHANY'S WOODSHED
  • Spanking stories galore!
  • SPANKINGNEWS
  • Its like a morning newspaper....for spankos :)
  • SHADOWLANE
  • Erotic spanking, corporal punishment, discipline, spanking clips, spanking parties, spanking chat....I could go on and on :)
  • REALSPANKINGS
  • Spanking video clips and pictures...a fav of Professor's
  • COLORADOSPANKERS
  • Aimed at Colorado spankos, I think this is a great site for everyone looking for corporal punishment information.

  • REMITTANCEGIRL
  • She truly is one of the most amazing writers....her story writing is something to aspire to
  • FAIRCHILDACADEMY
  • Professor's swoony school girl site that he made for spanking roleplays
  • WINTERMUTE
  • Erotic spanking stories that push buttons :)
  • SAINTFRANCISSCHOOL
  • The ultimate haven for the private school girl in all of us. I love these stories. Very spank worthy ;)
  • PUNISHMENTBOOK
  • Free spanking pictures & great links
  • LAURA'SSPANKINGCORNER
  • I cut my teeth on the stories on this site when I was first exploring my spanking kink
  • SERIJULES
  • I love this site

  • LONDONTANNERS
  • Straps, paddles galore for the discerning disciplinarian
  • HANSONPADDLEWERKS
  • Wooden paddles, leather straps, rattan canes, birches...ugh! So many ways to punish a naughty bare bottom!
  • VERMONTCOUNTRYSTORE
  • The $15 long handled wooden bathbrush: A Disciplinarian's wet dream and a naughty bottom's worse nightmare.

    The current mood of naughtyone at www.imood.com
    My Bloginality is ENTP!!!
    The WeatherPixie


    BlogTagstic - Blog Directory

    Listed in LS Blogs
    Blogwise - blog directory
    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Blog Trashed by Mandarin
    The Unofficial Assville NetRing

    Join | List | Previous | Next| Random
    Previous 5 | Next 5
    Powered by RingSurf


    Erotic Spanking Sex Site

    Professor, what kind of masochist am I?

    Little One,

    After some brief thought, "Approval Masochist" is the best I have come up with. You seek approval from me like another masochist seeks pain ("Pain Masochist", or another seeks humilation ("Humiliation Masochist"). The categories are not exclusive. That is some S&M types tend to be "Pain and Humilation". You are "Approval and Pain".

    - Your Professor



    Tuesday, August 09, 2005

    Mainstream kinkophiles?

    I was flipping through the songs of my mp3 player while on vacation and happened upon the Creed song "Bound and Tied"...and that got me thinking.....and of course I had to do the research....and I came up with a list of mainstream artists who have songs with BDSM themes.

    Now I know this sort of list has been done before, but for me, it was a sort of spanko scavenger hunt, so I spent an afternoon searching for artists that I think are kinky, based on ther lyrics. If you have these songs on your "kink playlist" already, or if you think I am just a desperate spanko looking for my kink in even the most mundane, feel free to ignore this post and my spanko musical indulgence. :)

    This is my mainstream kinkophile list. I think these artists are kinky based on some of their lyrics, so I made a list of songs, and in some cases I included lyrics to support my kinkster theory.

    Dave Matthews
    Crash into me

    And I stare at you
    You wear nothing but you
    Wear it so well
    Tied up and twisted
    The way I'd like to be
    For you, for me, come crash
    Into me

    ~I thought this was a no brainer, but some of my vanilla friends have some of their own theories as to what this song is about. "Tied up and twisted, the way I'd like to be"? errr....it screams bondage to me.....but hey, who knows?


    Creed
    Bound and Tied


    Bound and tied,
    bound and tied
    you're bound and tied.

    ~Need I say more?


    Tori Amos
    Crucify

    Leather
    Pandora's Aquarium

    ~I dont have lyrics for these songs....you will have to find them on your own.


    Sarah Mclachlan
    Posession
    Sweet Surrender

    Ice
    I think you worried for me then
    The subtle ways that
    I'd give in but I know
    You liked the show
    Tied down to this bed of shame
    You tried to move around the pain but oh
    Your soul is anchored

    ~Pain? Tied down? could be metaphorical.........

    Rolling Stones
    Tie me up

    Don't hurt me, don't hurt me
    Don't hurt me, don't hurt me
    Why so divine the pain of love
    That's what they call it: the pain of love
    Tie me up, tie me up, tie me up, tie me up
    Why do divine, the pain of love

    ~Gotta love the Stones :)

    Portishead
    All Mine

    Maroon 5
    Harder to breathe

    Does it kill
    Does it burn
    Is it painful to learn
    That it's me that has all the control
    Does it thrill
    Does it sting
    When you feel what I bring
    And you wish that you had me to hold

    ~I dunno.....this always makes me feel all squirmy spanko when I hear it.......

    Ashlee simpson
    You make me want to la la

    You can dress me up in diamonds
    You can dress me up in dirt
    You can throw me like a line-man
    I like it better when it hurts

    ~She can't sing, but I do love the line "I like it better when it hurts" :) I wonder what Jessica thinks? Although, to be honest, I think Jessica is a closet spanko and Nick is as well. I have a feeling he whacks her on a regular basis. I know I would and I am not even a switch.....

    Puddle of Mudd
    Control

    I love the way you look at me
    I love the way you smack my ass
    I love the dirty things you do
    I have control of you

    ~No subtlety here :)

    Garbage
    I think I'm paranoid

    Bend me
    Break me
    Anyway you need me
    All I want is you
    Bend me
    Break me
    Breaking down is easy
    All I want is you

    ~Sometimes she sounds like a Top, a scary one at that, and other times she sounds like a bottom.....

    Goo Goo Dolls
    Slave Girl

    Liz Phair
    Johnny Feelgood

    And I've never met a man
    I was so crazy about
    It kinda has become an obsession to me
    I hate him all the time
    But I still get up
    When he knocks me down
    And he orders me around 'cause it loosens me up
    And I can't get enough
    And I'd pay to spend the night with him some more
    And I liked it
    Let me tell you
    I liked it more and more
    I liked it
    I liked it, yeah
    I really liked it

    U2
    Vertigo

    All this, all this can be yours
    All of this, all of this can be yours
    All this, all of this can be yours
    Just give me what I want
    And no one gets hurt

    Hello, Hello Hola!
    I'm at a place called Vertigo
    Lights go down and all I know
    Is that you give me something I can feel
    You're teaching me ...aaahhh
    Your love is teaching me ...aaaah
    How to kneel
    Kneel

    ~Okay....maybe I am grasping at straws here....come to think of it.....maybe I just need to be spanked :)
    |